DJI OSMO POCKET is there a 2021 firmware ?HELP ME
3960 4 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FastlaneMedia
lvl.1

United Kingdom

my dji osmo pocket has stopped focusing when trying to film or take photos it will not focus or adjust to anything futher away than 30cm from the lense. iv loved owning the osmo pocket as i upgraded from the original osmo and it was great taking it everywhere with me to film on the go but it has now left me lost not being able to get this sorted.
an anyone help please iv tryed tapping the screen to focus and changing the AFC/AFS thats not helped at all.

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, FastlaneMedia. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. Can you upload a sample of the problem you're having right now so we can check it further? In addition, please check the current firmware of your Osmo Pocket. Thanks and looking forward to your response.
2021-5-8
Use props
FastlaneMedia
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-8 23:53
Hi, FastlaneMedia. Thanks for reaching out and we're sorry to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. Can you upload a sample of the problem you're having right now so we can check it further? In addition, please check the current firmware of your Osmo Pocket. Thanks and looking forward to your response.

i have uploaded samples to my youtube. video links below . most of the other videos on my youtube have been created using the osmo pocket and it has been working great.its only just now i have this problem and i cant use it untill its sorted thanks. please let me know if there's anything that can be done. osmo pocket is on the latest firmware update it was the first thing i checked.
i take care of my cameras its not been dropped or damaged.

Camera pulls focus on my son then falls away and dose not focus again
video 1  https://youtu.be/Yu5uYgT5oyI
video 2  https://youtu.be/VozWSlbqzg8
video 3  https://youtu.be/2J8Xu8UFzms

2021-5-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FastlaneMedia Posted at 5-18 02:34
i have uploaded samples to my youtube. video links below . most of the other videos on my youtube have been created using the osmo pocket and it has been working great.its only just now i have this problem and i cant use it untill its sorted thanks. please let me know if there's anything that can be done. osmo pocket is on the latest firmware update it was the first thing i checked.

Give us time to check your submission and should there be any update, we'll immediately let you know.
2021-5-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

FastlaneMedia Posted at 5-18 02:34
i have uploaded samples to my youtube. video links below . most of the other videos on my youtube have been created using the osmo pocket and it has been working great.its only just now i have this problem and i cant use it untill its sorted thanks. please let me know if there's anything that can be done. osmo pocket is on the latest firmware update it was the first thing i checked.

We have been informed that you should try and use AFS and touch the screen with your finger to trigger focus. However, should the same problem persists, we're afraid that sending it back to our Service Center would be our last resort.
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules