Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CMOS Error Phantom 2 Vision +
424 2 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leonardoox
lvl.1

Brazil

Hello, I have a Phantom 2 Vision +, recently I made a landing in a place where the terrain was uneven, because of that the camera ended up hitting the ground and stopping working, I already carried out the replacement of the ribon cable and checked the positions of the engines according to several explanatory videos, lastly I updated the gimbal through the USB cable and DJI software, however when turning on the camera flashes the red led with flashing and three beeps, I checked the manual and informs me that it is a CMOS error, could someone help me on how to solve this problem?
2021-5-7
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

I would double check that the ribbon cable is fully inserted in all places.  If you're still getting the error, did you use an aftermarket ribbon cable?  The aftermarkets are notorious for being faulty.  They only work about half the time from what I've read.  It's best to pay the extra money and buy a legit DJI ribbon cable because of all the time and tedious work it takes to install it.  Hope this helps.  Good luck
2021-5-9
Use props
Leonardoox
lvl.1

Brazil

Mark The Droner Posted at 5-9 08:22
I would double check that the ribbon cable is fully inserted in all places.  If you're still getting the error, did you use an aftermarket ribbon cable?  The aftermarkets are notorious for being faulty.  They only work about half the time from what I've read.  It's best to pay the extra money and buy a legit DJI ribbon cable because of all the time and tedious work it takes to install it.  Hope this helps.  Good luck

I bought the original cable, now the gimbal has returned to work, but after connecting the camera there is no image of the camera, the red LED flashes every 3 seconds, in the manual it says that this problem is a firmware update, but I did not solve it, how can i fix?
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules