30600 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lionel MOLLARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3504403 ft
France

Hi everyone,

I bought my Air2S (which is a fantastic drone, coming from the Spark !) last week, and after only 3 days of very fine flights, this morning, i was unable to take-off because of an 30064 error code. I tried to follow all the explanations I was able to find on the web about this issue, with no success (Re-uplodaing the firmware, trying with another battery, reinstalling DJI Fly app).

Do you know a way to address this problem, as i'm pretty sure it's just a "software" error ? Does anynone had it with this model, and what was the solution.

Many thanks for your help.

Best regards

Lionel
2021-5-7
Use props
Caraniva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 640942 ft
  • >>>
El Salvador

A mi tambien me paso igual  seguro es un problema de firmware esperemos lo resuelvan a la brevedad si no tendremos muchos dolares de adorno
2021-5-7
Use props
Caraniva
lvl.1
Flight distance : 640942 ft
  • >>>
El Salvador

pero creo que es un problema de bateria porque le puse las del mavic 2 me arrancaron los motores pero a los 3 segundos se apagaron y... me sigui el error
2021-5-7
Use props
Dana Constance
lvl.1
Flight distance : 271243 ft
United States

I have a brand new Air 2S as well. First flight out on first day was great but on second day I got the 30064 code and none of the step prescribe have helped. I did install DJI Assistant 2 and and accidentally refreshed the firmware prior to that second attempt so I am wondering if that contributed to the problem.

Very frustrating!!!
2021-5-7
Use props
Happy2305
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1739 ft
Germany

hi Guys

I got my Air 2S two weeks ago, the first flight was really awesome. Today I wanted to fly because there is always pre-flight check start not possible (Code: 30064)
2021-5-8
Use props
fans23bbd63e
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32116 ft
Switzerland

Glad to see that I am not alone ....

Purchased last week, requests firmware update on first boot. Done ok.
First flights without any worries.

A few days later I used DJI Assistant 2 and it asked me for a Firmware update .... which I performed.
Later, by reconnecting the remote control, he again wanted to update the firmware .... (still with the same latest version)

I did not pay attention to the error message in red being inside, it is normal.

Yesterday, I wanted to test the D-Log video format by filming a sunset. And there, impossible to take off! I tried to calibrate the compass and IMU without success.

Today, I forced the "refresh" of the firmware via DJI Assistant 2 on the drone and the remote control. Then recalibrate the whole without more success.

Like you, I searched all over the internet but none of the procedures I found (for mavics) worked.

It looks a lot like a firmware problem and I hope DJI can help us soon!
I am a little frustrated because the drone did not suffer any more crashes!
2021-5-8
Use props
ZaRKoE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139383 ft
Sweden

Copy-Pasting my post from another thread about the same problem.

Having the same problem with my machine.
At first my drone all of a sudden wasn't able to shoot 1080p120 SlowMo anymore. So contacted Support which told me to Calibrate the drone. Without sucess.
And then I was told I should send it in for a repair.
I wanted to give it one more shot, so I downloaded Dji Assisstant 2 for my PC and "Refreshed" the Firmware. No sucess.
And after I found the button "Reset Camera Settings". (This actually fixed so the Camera lets me shoot at 1080p120 SlowMo.)
FROM HERE:
I get the Code: 30064 problem. So fixed one problem. and got an even worse one.
All of this is told to the Support and they still suggest sending it the Repair. Which Im now waiting to do...

To Mention: I have been flying this Air 2S and I get 25-28 Sats (Even indoors). And have been working great!
Im pretty sure that this just is a bug somwhere and no Hardware issue.
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_5N9NQreRxfWd
New
Turkey

MERHABA KALKIŞ KODU 30064 HATASI VERİYOR NE YAPMALIYIM<CİHAZI GÜNCELLEDİM 2 KERE YİNEDE OLMADI
2021-5-8
Use props
Happy2305
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1739 ft
Germany

Hello, I've got the same problem
2021-5-8
Use props
gori1966
lvl.1
Spain

HELLO I HAVE SEEN YOUR COMMENT ON ERROR 30064 DO YOU HAVE ANY SOLUTION?
THANK YOU
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_aO4iGW8Al8C3
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14616 ft
United States

I'm having the same issue with not being able to take off. code 30064. I've done everything that DJI told me to do but no luck.
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_NUon4Ewoixh8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

Hi, same issue as you guys, since today…

Wednesday was fine, but today the error message 30064 is here on my new dji air2s…refreshed the latest firmware of the aircraft and the remote, without success. Try to use dji fly on another iPhone, without success too. No GPS issues, I also tried on 2 different locations  (30km distance), still the same issue.Weird that the issue appears suddenly for all of us… Hey DJI support, what’s  going on??
6233253B-BA30-404E-B52F-9A0A9D8BB2A3.jpeg
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_NUon4Ewoixh8
lvl.2
France

ZaRKoE Posted at 5-8 03:56
Copy-Pasting my post from another thread about the same problem.

Having the same problem with my machine.

Totally agree, that can’t be an hardware issue!
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

HinLionel,
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Hi Lionel, same issue here since today, did you have received any  updates from DJI support regarding this issue?
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_fwqIMlC91SM7
New
Flight distance : 70728 ft
Germany

hi,
i'm having the same issue with not being able to take off. code 30064.
2021-5-8
Use props
NiKo-RS275
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10118 ft
Germany

Hy,
today the AIR 2S flights fine.
Than comes an Firmware Update and since the newest version  >Unable to take off Code 30064.

Whats going on with that Version??????
2021-5-8
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

My problems didn't start until I hooked the Air 2s up to Assistant 2 on my MacBook Pro. Until then, it flew fine. Did any of you have the same issue? I wonder if Assistant 2 is the problem.
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

JAB_B Posted at 5-8 11:30
My problems didn't start until I hooked the Air 2s up to Assistant 2 on my MacBook Pro. Until then, it flew fine. Did any of you have the same issue? I wonder if Assistant 2 is the problem.

Exactly the same here. That was the first time I used dji assistant 2, on MacBook Pro too.
2021-5-8
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Switzerland

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-8 11:33
Exactly the same here. That was the first time I used dji assistant 2, on MacBook Pro too.

Same for me on MacBook Pro too
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Jeko Posted at 5-8 11:50
Same for me on MacBook Pro too

Interesting!
2021-5-8
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

I sent a reply to DJI support about this. Hopefully they will look in to this.
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

JAB_B Posted at 5-8 12:15
I sent a reply to DJI support about this. Hopefully they will look in to this.

I just hope they are reactive for this kind of issues…
2021-5-8
Use props
Lionel MOLLARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3504403 ft
France

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-8 11:05
Hi Lionel, same issue here since today, did you have received any  updates from DJI support regarding this issue?

Hi everybody, and thank you for your messages

@ Arnaud : Unfortunately I have'nt received any news new from DJI as I have'nt contacted them yet, I started asking in this forum before, if by chance this problem was solved by anybody...

Do you suggest to open a ticket at DJI support ? How should I do that ? It's the first time I need it.

Thank you.

I hope we will fix our newly acquired drone as quicly as possible !

Lionel
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Lionel MOLLARD Posted at 5-8 12:20
Hi everybody, and thank you for your messages

@ Arnaud : Unfortunately I have'nt received any news new from DJI as I have'nt contacted them yet, I started asking in this forum before, if by chance this problem was solved by anybody...

Hi Lionel, yes, I’ve opened a ticket, directly on dji website, support section. I just hope support team is reactive…
https://www.dji.com/fr/support/product/air-2s
2021-5-8
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Switzerland

To be sure, I'd try with Windows 10 via VirtualBox. Refresh both Air2S and Remote firmware without more success...
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Jeko Posted at 5-8 12:40
To be sure, I'd try with Windows 10 via VirtualBox. Refresh both Air2S and Remote firmware without more success...

Is there any ways to restore the latest firmware directly from the dji fly app?
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_MNYphyDp9uWZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 30764 ft
Andorra

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-8 12:43
Is there any ways to restore the latest firmware directly from the dji fly app?

Have the same problem. I bought the mavit air 2s 2 days before. I flew yesterday and today i have rhe cose 30064 and is impossible to fly
2021-5-8
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Switzerland

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-8 12:32
Hi Lionel, yes, I’ve opened a ticket, directly on dji website, support section. I just hope support team is’ reactive…

I'd contact with DJI online support Wednesday morning for another issue with a Panthom 3 Pro.
They'll be reactive but the process is always the same even for P3P.
1. Recalibration
2. Reset firmware
3. Ask for repair at DJI...

I think we would receive this answer after the week-end...
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 603&pid=2473801
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Jeko Posted at 5-8 12:53
I'd contact with DJI online support Wednesday morning for another issue with a Panthom 3 Pro.
They'll be reactive but the process is always the same even for P3P.
1. Recalibration

By «  ask for repair », does that mean sending the aircraft for repair right?
2021-5-8
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Switzerland

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-8 12:55
By «  ask for repair », does that mean sending the aircraft for repair right?

Right. In Germany.
2021-5-8
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Switzerland

Jeko Posted at 5-8 12:40

I've notice that DJI Fly ask me for an updated FlySafe database after firmware reset.
But same issue before and after FlySafe update.
2021-5-8
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Jeko Posted at 5-8 13:01
I've notice that DJI Fly ask me for an updated FlySafe database after firmware reset.
But same issue before and after FlySafe update.

That’s exactly the update I made on dji assistant before the bug. As you dji Fly asked me once again to update it tonight, without success…
2021-5-8
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

The camera functions still work on my A2s so I just zip tied and LIPO strapped it to the bottom of my CMW Tasmanian (13 inch props and lots of power) and I flew FPV while my spotter operated the camera on the A2S. I bought this drone for the camera to do a job and it stopped working the day I needed it. This is my first DJI product and may be the last. I am sure they will fix it though. I hope......
2021-5-8
Use props
djiuser_ZywXQpvmJwD0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Same thing is happening to me! New drone, all firmwares updated and CODE 30064 and unable to take off messabe when trying to fly outdoors. Strangely enought this issue does not exist if i try to fly indoors. Indoor i have no problem and i can take off. It seems this is a big issue and is afecting a lot people.
Tried everything, dont know what to do more....
2021-5-8
Use props
cris1990
lvl.1

Chile

djiuser_ZywXQpvmJwD0 Posted at 5-8 16:00
Same thing is happening to me! New drone, all firmwares updated and CODE 30064 and unable to take off messabe when trying to fly outdoors. Strangely enought this issue does not exist if i try to fly indoors. Indoor i have no problem and i can take off. It seems this is a big issue and is afecting a lot people.

have the same problem
2021-5-8
Use props
fansba41bd66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247897 ft
United States

djiuser_ZywXQpvmJwD0 Posted at 5-8 16:00

I get CODE 30064 as well but I'm unable to fly indoors or outdoors. I tried reinstalling the firmware on both the drone and controller as well as clearing all the caches but nothing helped...
2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Lionel MOLLARD. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 00:37
Hi, Lionel MOLLARD. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.

Hi gamora, speaking for myself, I already done two FW refresh, with fully charged battery, without success
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_ZywXQpvmJwD0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Hi DJI GAMORA, your help is very much apreciated. But if you read carefully trough all the posts here, you can see that many people included me have refreshed drone and remote firmware and the issue persists. From what we can conclude by all the stories here is clearly a problem with Fly Safe Database and tne last update.
2021-5-9
Use props
1234567Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules