Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
30566 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

gori1966 Posted at 5-10 07:06
Miguel a mi no  me sale ninguna actualización
I don't get any update

People in with the FPV that as the same issue as us, are saying that new Fly Safe Database was released...
2021-5-10
Use props
Happy2305
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1739 ft
Germany

Hello DJI friends

got the error 30064, called DJI support today and described the problem DJI replied (The problem is known and the cause also localized.
There will be a firmware update to fix the problem. ) let's see when it comes.
2021-5-10
Use props
fans2c3f174a
New
Flight distance : 17244 ft
Germany

There's an update for DJI Assistant (2.1.3) After that i was able to calibrate the sensors which did not finish before. But still Error code 30064.
No fly safe or firmware update for now. Will try again tomorrow...
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_f8fM4yItAUGZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4758386 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

fans2c3f174a Posted at 5-10 07:26
There's an update for DJI Assistant (2.1.3) After that i was able to calibrate the sensors which did not finish before. But still Error code 30064.
No fly safe or firmware update for now. Will try again tomorrow...

same here
2021-5-10
Use props
FlyingSnoopy
lvl.4

Greece

Just to let you know, the same thing has happened to the FPV drone model too !
2021-5-10
Use props
Dauber
lvl.1

Canada

Hi DJI Gamora. I too have gone though all the steps you have provided....numerous times now and in different orders to see if some of the software is suppose to correct other software with NO SUCCESS. I understand that recharge and refresh are the "go to" answers here but there is clearly something different going on.

The DJI Support is the same...run through the steps and when that doesn't work, send the drone in. This is my 3rd DJI Drone and I do enjoy the product. I use them in part for my work and it is incredibly frustrating to pay what we do for this equipment and have it shut down for something in the programming especially when instructed to install the updates by DJI just to have them shut the units down...Is there a way to re-load to older versions of the software until DJI comes up with a patch or fix for this?? I appreciate being able to send them in for repair but these things never happen quickly. A reset to the old software could provide a quick way to get back in the air until DJI gets this sorted.
2021-5-10
Use props
Knohit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21257 ft

Chile

cris1990 Posted at 5-9 16:24
Hola, yo también soy de chile , pero aún no hay solución saludos

si sabes de algo  avisa porfa
2021-5-10
Use props
SunMoonags
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6408835 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

So basiocally there's no point in conntacting DJI since they seem to not be able to solve it
2021-5-10
Use props
SunMoonags
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

As of Friday I haven't been able to fly cuz of that stupid code 30036 on Air 2S. When I connected it to DJI Assistant 2 on windows10 and I got a message "Support the update of the new Fly Safe Database of  DJI Air 2S, which includes the updates of global  NFZ" Went thru the whole updating process and Bull$%!@. I STILL can't take off. NOT fixed yet well at least for me it isn't.
2021-5-10
Use props
SunMoonags
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

did you connects to the DA2 to refresh the firmware before the “Flysafe database error” occurs. If not, you may manually updates the [aircraft safety database] on the APP;

2.Screenshot of the [About] page of the goggles V2, need to see the version number of the aircraft [Flysafe Database];

3.Take Aircraft connect to the DA2 to export the Controller Aircraft Data,choose "Log Export";
4.The specific time node when "Flysafe database error" appears.

This is the reply from "Lisa" @ DJI online support
But I don't have an FPV drone. I have the Air 2S
2021-5-10
Use props
Nicolás_Navarro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35338 ft

Argentina

Hello, I have the error with my Air 2s 30064, this past Sunday, I walked to the top of Cerro Otto to be able to film, when I arrive, after walking a few km, I find this error.
2021-5-10
Use props
SunMoonags
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

ok just ingore, for the isssue of flysafe database we already keep the higher enginner informed. soon there will give soltuion,
ok so for now there's nothing I need to do? Just wait? Correct?
soory for keep you waiting, I am afraid can not give your answer right now.  maybe few days later, we will you accurate

WTF?!!!!
2021-5-10
Use props
SunMoonags
lvl.1
  • >>>
Mexico

return product should be within 14 days after receiving
Within 14 calendar days from the date of delivery

Item Condition
New or like-new condition (With original package)

Lisa
kindly check DJI return policy

So in other words I'm just stuck with this paperweight until someone finally fixes what they broke because before Friday it worked just fine. After update is when the problem started
2021-5-10
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14616 ft
United States

DJI needs to have a fail safe firmware so we can still fly the stuff we purchased from them. I understand having geo fencing but my other 10 aircraft that don't recognize this can still fly. The liability should be put on the pilot not the equipment. A firmware issue could make people loose jobs and income. I bet DJI will not even offer to reimburse those of us that bought their product for our jobs that we could not complete this week due to their product not working. I purchased this product for the camera and regret it now. It works good as a camera as long as you strap it to a good drone that fly's. I could have bought a new camera for what I paid for this thing. Absolutely the worst drone purchase I've ever made.
2021-5-10
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

JAB_B Posted at 5-10 12:16
DJI needs to have a fail safe firmware so we can still fly the stuff we purchased from them. I understand having geo fencing but my other 10 aircraft that don't recognize this can still fly. The liability should be put on the pilot not the equipment. A firmware issue could make people loose jobs and income. I bet DJI will not even offer to reimburse those of us that bought their product for our jobs that we could not complete this week due to their product not working. I purchased this product for the camera and regret it now. It works good as a camera as long as you strap it to a good drone that fly's. I could have bought a new camera for what I paid for this thing. Absolutely the worst drone purchase I've ever made.

I know someone that is Island specially to film the volcano with his air 2s… guest what?
2021-5-10
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-10 12:19
I know someone that is Island specially to film the volcano with his air 2s… guest what?

Can't take off. code 30064.
2021-5-10
Use props
Akair2s
lvl.1

United States

same exact issue. very frustrated because right now is best time to be outside . i live in alaska . all the snow is melted and spring has arrived . But soon the mosquitos will be terrible . Also work will be starting for me soon
2021-5-10
Use props
Akair2s
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 00:37
Hi, Lionel MOLLARD. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.

everyone here has allready done that. I have spent days trying to take off. We need help fixing your problem here in America. I spent a lot of money for this thing. I want it to work .
2021-5-10
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

I t's a good way to get out of fly away insurance if it will not fly at all.
2021-5-10
Use props
fansba41bd66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247897 ft
United States

Nothing like driving hours to get some footage just to find out you've brought a $1300 paper weight
2021-5-10
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

fansba41bd66 Posted at 5-10 13:05
Nothing like driving hours to get some footage just to find out you've brought a $1300 paper weight

The camera is still good. You just have to strap it to a good drone to get the footage you need. (sarcasm) (a  to an extent) that's what I did anyway.
2021-5-10
Use props
fansba41bd66
lvl.1
United States

JAB_B Posted at 5-10 13:11
The camera is still good. You just have to strap it to a good drone to get the footage you need. (sarcasm) (a  to an extent) that's what I did anyway.

lol this is my first and only drone but maybe I can just hold it outside car window or strap it to the roof of the car. Also, i'm interested in what you did now!
2021-5-10
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

fansba41bd66 Posted at 5-10 13:34
lol this is my first and only drone but maybe I can just hold it outside car window or strap it to the roof of the car. Also, i'm interested in what you did now!

I strapped it to the bottom of a CMW Tasmanian and I flew it FPV while my spotter operated the camera. Had to get the job done. Very good skills by my spotter.
2021-5-10
Use props
Knohit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21257 ft

Chile

Alguna Novedad  sobre el code 30064  
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_j517kcvHUFvI
New
Flight distance : 239147 ft
United States

Add me to the code 30064 list.

Received NIB Air 2S from DJI Friday.

Originally drone and controller wouldn't sync, updated DJI Fly app from website and that resolved that.

Saturday get it setup to fly, forced to run the updates which result in the no fly code.

I can take off indoors before it picks up the GPS signals, once GPS is picked up, NO FLY comes up after I land.
2021-5-10
Use props
MattCaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just curious are any of you getting this with the smart controller?  I took my Air 2s out today with the smart controller and had no issue flying it. It didn't prompt me for any updates on anything.  It was powered up in the house for wifi connection to the SC to look for the updates and tested connection to the drone.  I then went outside and flew the drone with no issue at all.  

2021-5-10
Use props
fansba41bd66
lvl.1
United States

JAB_B Posted at 5-10 13:40
I strapped it to the bottom of a CMW Tasmanian and I flew it FPV while my spotter operated the camera. Had to get the job done. Very good skills by my spotter.

lol I like it. I'll just use my drone as a paperweight that happens to have a camera for now
2021-5-10
Use props
MrSteve42
New
Australia

fansba41bd66 Posted at 5-10 16:51
lol I like it. I'll just use my drone as a paperweight that happens to have a camera for now

Even sitting on the desk just powered on it gets warm. Maybe you could heat up a toasty with it.
2021-5-10
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

Helloooooo DJI Support! How are you? Can we expect the fix today?
2021-5-10
Use props
LoveYou
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Problem fix? Today i receive Air2s from Dji. I will be able to fly ?
2021-5-10
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

LoveYou Posted at 5-10 23:59
Problem fix? Today i receive Air2s from Dji. I will be able to fly ?

My A2S arrives in 3 hours time, the question is will I be able to fly it?
2021-5-11
Use props
MrSteve42
New
Australia

Capain Dangerous Posted at 5-11 00:29
My A2S arrives in 3 hours time, the question is will I be able to fly it?

So long as you don't do an update. But then that could be hard.
2021-5-11
Use props
LoveYou
lvl.4
Greece

MrSteve42 Posted at 5-11 00:33

What do you mean could be hard?
You can skip update?
2021-5-11
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

MrSteve42 Posted at 5-11 00:33

Will it force me to do an update when I bind my account?
2021-5-11
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

The silence of Dji Staff regarding this issue starts worring me. That is just unaceptable!
I´m very, very disapointed. From a very long time ago i wanted to buy a drone, only now i was able to do it. It could not have started in the worst way.
There are some of you that at least where able to fly 1 or 2 times, i didnt fly it at all.
I´m still under de 14 days to return the drone to the store, but if i do so i will have to go through all the assle of asking DJI my money back of Dji Care Refresh Plan.
I´m starting to lose hope, maybe i was not meant to fly a drone after all....
2021-5-11
Use props
NiKo-RS275
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10118 ft
Germany

Bad News:
I talked with an DJI support Guy, here are the Answers:
Sie haben sicherlich schon von dem Firmware Problem der Air 2s gehört

Philipp
Aktuell nicht, nein. Welches Problem haben Sie denn?

etliche User bekommen ihre Drohnen geliefert, machen das Firmware Udate und können nicht fliegn+

Start nicht möglich 30064

Philipp
Ah, das habe ich schon gehört, ja

Im Forum ist die Hölle los und die Admins schreiben das Problem sei gefunden und es kommt eine neue Firmware

Philipp
Moment, muss ich schnell nachsehen.

Meinen neue Air 2S steht nun seit Samstag Abend

quasi als Briefbeschwerer oder Didicam

Philipp
Verstehe

das ist ärgerlich und ich würde gerne wissen ob und wann mit einer Lösung zu rechnen ist

Kann mann bicht einfach die Vorversion wieder freigeben

Philipp
Also

Philipp
Ich habe gerade mal nachgesehen. Sie haben Recht, das Entwicklerteam hat das Problem gefunden. Aktuell wird mit Hochdruck an der Firmware gearbeitet. Die Firmware soll im Mai noch kommen. Wann genau haben die Entwickler leider nicht gesagt, tut mir sehr leid.

Im Mai???? Wir haben den 11. und müssen evtl. noch Wochen warten?

Gibnt es keine Möglichkeit zum Rollback?

Philipp
Naja, der Fehler wurde gerade vor genau zwei Stunden erst gefunden, das geht leider nicht so extrem schnell, tut mir sehr leid. Ich denke aber auch nicht, dass die Firmware erst Ende Mai kommt.
Aktuell leider noch nicht, tut mir sehr leid.

Okay, das ist bitter. Ich finde es schade das die DJI Mitarbeiter gestern Nachmittag im Forum schon geschrieben haben, das der Fehler gefunden sei :-(

Nin ja, dann warten w

wir mal ab

Philipp
Kann sein, dass der Mitarbeiter direkt mit einem Entwickler gesprochen hat. Ich sehe das leider nur über eine Plattform. Passiert leider häufig

Vielen Dank für die Info

Philipp
Gar kein Problem! Ich drücke fest die Daumen, dass das Firmwareupdate so schnell wie möglich kommt.

Danke

Philipp
Gern

2021-5-11
Use props
hotstepper15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310322 ft
New Zealand

Be good if someone could give us a realtime update, if its not soon I may just return mine and get another one and not update it
2021-5-11
Use props
LoveYou
lvl.4
Greece

hotstepper15 Posted at 5-11 02:40
Be good if someone could give us a realtime update, if its not soon I may just return mine and get another one and not update it

You can skip update? Please tell me.
2021-5-11
Use props
gori1966
lvl.1
Spain

MADRID TECHNICAL SUPPORT TELLS ME TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AS IT MAY BE A SOFT OR BASEBOARD PROBLEM
2021-5-11
Use props
Mirkob81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1104049 ft
Italy

i think that is a software problem, not hardware, because before the last update, all was perfect. All the people that did the update through pc app assistant, get the problem 30064
2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules