Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
30593 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dauber
lvl.1

Canada

Hello?? ...DJI...???  Echo..echo...echo...
2021-5-11
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

Dauber Posted at 5-11 20:27
Hello?? ...DJI...???  Echo..echo...echo...
I’m running out of patience…. I think I will return this brick before the end of the week and refund my money….
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello all, the new firmware for Air 2S has been released. Please update the firmware to solve the issue. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Please let me know if there is any issue after the firmware update. Thank you.
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_oe8EmsdxjDIt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2055148 ft
Netherlands

DJI Susan Posted at 5-11 21:15
Hello all, the new firmware for Air 2S has been released. Please update the firmware to solve the issue. Sorry again for the inconvenience caused. Please let me know if there is any issue after the firmware update. Thank you.

Yay. Do you recommend updating with the DJI Fly app or DJI assistant 2?
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_f8fM4yItAUGZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4758386 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

update new firmware now
465B798D-44BC-4DFE-8153-B76F072537B2.jpeg
2021-5-11
Use props
Mirkob81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1104049 ft
Italy

It Is ok now, thank you for support
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_f8fM4yItAUGZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4758386 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

everything okey and solve after install new firmware now
no more code 30064
DC584AA9-1951-4C10-805E-3C5074CE3ED8.jpeg
2021-5-11
Use props
chrysr
lvl.1
Greece

The issue is no longer present for me as well. Happy flying guys!
2021-5-11
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

Thank you very much. Please can you say us what bug has been solved?
Just the code 30064 or also the 0m advice for who is in a GeoZone?

2021-5-11
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32116 ft
Switzerland

No more error after update! Thank you!
2021-5-12
Use props
hotstepper15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310322 ft
New Zealand

All good for me now, just had a quick night flight before, no issues, updated over the app (not assistant)
2021-5-12
Use props
MrSteve42
New
Australia

Just updated everything and now able to fly for the first time. Its pitch dark outside , but still had a little fly in the back yard at low level. With that bright light on the bottom its looks like a UFO.  Thanks DJI, now I have to wait until daylight. But suspect its going to raining for the next few days.
2021-5-12
Use props
mbrinke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168271 ft

Netherlands

Hi Susan, updated and it work perfectly, thx
  so you deserve a cup of coffee   (twice )
2021-5-12
Use props
hotstepper15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310322 ft
New Zealand

Next time maybe some better communication about any issues (via email????) MrSteve42 im in the same boat, its been raining the last 3 days lol, quickly shot outside in the dark tonight for a quick 5 min flight
2021-5-12
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

hotstepper15 Posted at 5-12 01:10
Next time maybe some better communication about any issues (via email????) MrSteve42 im in the same boat, its been raining the last 3 days lol, quickly shot outside in the dark tonight for a quick 5 min flight

What baffles me is that we in the forum have known about the problem since Friday/Saturday.
The dealers, at least in Italy, have communicated about it TODAY and I had already posted everywhere in the Italian forums and groups about the problem on the fly safe database since Saturday.

The communications given by the resellers are not even accurate, by the way.

I don't know how DJI communicates with resellers but I think that if there is a communication, this should be done immediately, at least as an alert.
2021-5-12
Use props
musis
New

Latvia

Thank You DJI from Latvia! No more error!
2021-5-12
Use props
MrSteve42
New
Australia

Raf_IZ0QWM Posted at 5-12 02:45
What baffles me is that we in the forum have known about the problem since Friday/Saturday.
The dealers, at least in Italy, have communicated about it TODAY and I had already posted everywhere in the Italian forums and groups about the problem on the fly safe database since Saturday.

Here downunder, they are sold in so many shops, I think it would be hard to keep them all up to date. Esp since most its one of 1000's of products they sell.
2021-5-12
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
Taiwan

Any news on the FPV Update?
2021-5-12
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

X64TNT Posted at 5-12 03:57
Any news on the FPV Update?

It was a fly safe database issue, through the Fly App. So all drones using the fly app should receive the fixed update.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

X64TNT Posted at 5-12 03:57
Any news on the FPV Update?

Yes, I will update the solution on the FPV thread.
2021-5-12
Use props
Dauber
lvl.1

Canada

I am back in the air. Thanks for the quick response DJI. Although a frustrating situation, I appreciate your quick response and understanding of the gravity of the situation ;) lol. Happy flying gang!!
2021-5-12
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14616 ft
United States

My A2s is back up in the air too. No more error codes preventing take off.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_oe8EmsdxjDIt Posted at 5-11 21:16
Yay. Do you recommend updating with the DJI Fly app or DJI assistant 2?

Both are okay. With DJI Assistant 2, it is recommended to use the latest version V2.1.3 to update.   
2021-5-12
Use props
ZaRKoE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139383 ft
Sweden

Great there was an fix now! Sadly my machine reached the service center 4 hours ago! Hopefully they realize this is just a ’send back’-drone
2021-5-12
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

^^^ That brings up an excellent point. Many if not all of us suspected a Firmware issue. So for the love of God, why are DJI mods asking to have users send their drone in for this issue when its easily resolved by a new firmware update? Please @DJI Susan this customer service and communication needs to be improved.
2021-5-12
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

That’s perfect! Thank you DJI Susan!
2021-5-12
Use props
Nicolás_Navarro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35338 ft

Argentina

Works With DJI Assistant 2
2021-5-12
Use props
fansba41bd66
lvl.1
Flight distance : 247897 ft
United States

Out of curiosity; Can you tell us what the issue was that caused the error (30064)?
2021-5-12
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

I cant get why so many 'thanks' ..... they've screwed it for so many people and then were playing dummies asking for logs etc. , finally it took almost a week to get it fixed.
And I guess, DJI should extend everyones warranty and care refresh for these days.
just my 5 cents
2021-5-12
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Fixed my problem Dji Susan! Thanks!
Looking to make my first flight on weekend. Its been a  bit windy here.
Now to top it off, you could arrange an extension to my Dji Care Plan. I activated Saturday and the drone as been siting 4 days because of the firmware issue. So as compensation 4 days should be added...
2021-5-12
Use props
RobZilla
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1057844 ft
  • >>>
United States

@crosswired --- Yes, I agree 100%. I understand confirming the issue earlier with a few customers and asking for logs, but also asking them to return the drones when it clearly was a firmware issue was not the right step. If DJI wants to keep their existing customers and attract new customers, they need to improve their service & communication.  And yea I agree extending their care refresh / warranty for those that reported the issue would be the right thing to do.
2021-5-12
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

RobZilla Posted at 5-12 13:28
@crosswired --- Yes, I agree 100%. I understand confirming the issue earlier with a few customers and asking for logs, but also asking them to return the drones when it clearly was a firmware issue was not the right step. If DJI wants to keep their existing customers and attract new customers, they need to improve their service & communication.  And yea I agree extending their care refresh / warranty for those that reported the issue would be the right thing to do.

exactly, lack of communication is very bad way to advertise own products and I'd expect some kind of push-notification or email highlighting issue and ask everyone to stand by and at the end of the day, we've purchased pretty much expensive piece of hardware, not a toy
2021-5-12
Use props
Lionel MOLLARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3504403 ft
France

Hi,

Thank you very much for this new firmware, it is working ... let's go using this wonderfull drone !

Bye
2021-5-12
Use props
Shogun007
lvl.1

United States

DJI just posted an update two days ago that I believe addresses this issue.  I had the same issue and had to return my drone. I just recieved a new Air 2S and updated the latest DJI update and the Unable to take off message did not show up.
2021-5-16
Use props
fans5e77dddc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2819160 ft
  • >>>
Brazil

good night mrs

I still have this problem of (error 30064)

A DJI Assistant update came out but it didn't solve my problem

What should I do ?

I didn't even fly with him.

I hope you understand because I used google translator lol
2021-7-2
Use props
djiuser_Xovoholn1DSb
lvl.1
Switzerland

10 july 2021: Warning error (code 30064) cannot start, not yet fixed.

I bought a new dji air 2s drone and performed all the updates. See photo below. Unfortunately, the drone cannot take off outside, although I have tested different locations . I was not in restricted or forbidden  flight zones. The drone can only take off if I start the drone in a closed room in which there is no GPS signal.

@ all: Can someone give me a good tip or provide unbureaucratic help?

Thanks a lot for your support!
2021-7-10
Use props
djiuser_CSd7x417QigY
lvl.1

Ireland

djiuser_Xovoholn1DSb Posted at 7-10 12:50
10 july 2021: Warning error (code 30064) cannot start, not yet fixed.

I bought a new dji air 2s drone and performed all the updates. See photo below. Unfortunately, the drone cannot take off outside, although I have tested different locations . I was not in restricted or forbidden  flight zones. The drone can only take off if I start the drone in a closed room in which there is no GPS signal.

Hi there,

I got this error last week (July 2021) on mavic air 2s and it turned out it was a memory card causing the issue. I had put the card into a computer which forced me to encrypt it. When I formatted the card the error disappeared and I could fly it again.

So try without memory card or with another memory card and it may solve your problem.

(I had updated to latest firmware etc etc etc. and nothing worked prior).

Andrew

2021-7-31
Use props
swisssky
lvl.1
Switzerland

djiuser_CSd7x417QigY Posted at 7-31 06:20
Hi there,

I got this error last week (July 2021) on mavic air 2s and it turned out it was a memory card causing the issue. I had put the card into a computer which forced me to encrypt it. When I formatted the card the error disappeared and I could fly it again.

Thanks Andrew for the tip. I followed your advice and removed the SD card from the drone. Unfortunately this did not fix the error.
2021-8-6
Use props
djiuser_rpkWOeH4jL9S
New

Austria

Hello, i still have the Error (30064). Firmware updated, also flashed the Firmware with Assistent 2. Flyapp reinstalled. All Sensors recallibraded,

A strange Detail: i can start the Drone Indoor (If there ist no GPS Signal) > no 30064 error. If i came to an window or Go Outdoor the error came instant.
2021-8-7
Use props
djiuser_hiazJhH4X5jC
New

Panama

Hola
Soy de Panama y tengo el mismo problema con el código que solución me pueden dar el equipo no tiene ni 1 hora de uso y ni un kilómetro volado
2021-11-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules