Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
30599 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Knohit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21257 ft

Chile

hola   soy de chile  igual  actualice mi mavic air 2 s    despues  no pude volar  por el error code 30064  alguna solucion
2021-5-9
Use props
cris1990
lvl.1

Chile

Knohit Posted at 5-9 16:02
hola   soy de chile  igual  actualice mi mavic air 2 s    despues  no pude volar  por el error code 30064  alguna solucion

Hola, yo también soy de chile , pero aún no hay solución saludos
2021-5-9
Use props
MattCaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251358 ft
  • >>>
United States

Following for updates as I haven't flown my Air 2s in about a week as I've been flying my MA2.
2021-5-9
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Correct me if I'm wrong - it seems the common denominator in this error is connecting the drone to the DJI Assistant 2 app. I'm not having any issues with flying my 2S, but I've done all my updates via the DJI Fly app on my phone.
2021-5-9
Use props
hotstepper15
lvl.1
Flight distance : 310322 ft
New Zealand

Shouldn't matter how you install the firmware, if its through DJI fly or through the assistant.... should work no matter what, i feel there should be some sort of factory reset though, so you can take it back. Ive only flown my Air2S for less than 20mins, now its grounded, all because it needed firmware update and i had it plugged into my PC getting photos off it, so i thought id do the firmware while it was plugged in
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lionel MOLLARD Posted at 5-9 01:26
Hi Gamora,

I confirm I perfomed these steps with no success (tried many operations for long hours), and like everybody wrote in this topic, the problem is not just mine, for all of the DJI Air 2S owner having this 30064 error, no solution was found to make it take-off.

Hello Lionel, I am sorry to bother you again. Could you please also help to export the log from the DJI Fly app (route: DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG) and a screenshot of the error message for further investigation? Thank you very much.
2021-5-9
Use props
Lionel MOLLARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3504403 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 20:20
Hello Lionel, I am sorry to bother you again. Could you please also help to export the log from the DJI Fly app (route: DJI>dji.go.v5>LOG) and a screenshot of the error message for further investigation? Thank you very much.

Hi Susan,

Here are the logs : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqh8p75wtgp4oui/LOG.zip?dl=0

And the screenshots : https://www.dropbox.com/s/6212ewvbvy8669g/screenshots.zip?dl=0

Thank you for your help.
2021-5-9
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

why DJI reps keep asking for logs when they most likely know what the issue is?  just rollback firmware and for now
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lionel MOLLARD Posted at 5-9 22:11
Hi Susan,

Here are the logs : https://www.dropbox.com/s/tqh8p75wtgp4oui/LOG.zip?dl=0

Thank you very much for your swift response, I appreciate your cooperation. Our engineers are checking it and I will update you once there is a result.
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 22:28
Thank you very much for your swift response, I appreciate your cooperation. Our engineers are checking it and I will update you once there is a result.

I know it’s a tricky question, but for you is it a matter of hours/days/weeks before a fix could be provided?
2021-5-9
Use props
sduck
lvl.4
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

hotstepper15 Posted at 5-9 20:08
Shouldn't matter how you install the firmware, if its through DJI fly or through the assistant.... should work no matter what, i feel there should be some sort of factory reset though, so you can take it back. Ive only flown my Air2S for less than 20mins, now its grounded, all because it needed firmware update and i had it plugged into my PC getting photos off it, so i thought id do the firmware while it was plugged in
“Shouldn’t matter how you install the firmware” - yes of course, but almost all reports (of this problem) that I’ve seen have mentioned using the Assistant app. And the people that don’t have the problem, with the same update, did the update with the Fly app. So it looks like the Assistant app is a part of the problem. Bottom line - I’m not touching the Assistant 2 app with this drone, and advise everyone else to avoid it.
2021-5-9
Use props
Mirkob81
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1104049 ft
Italy

Hello
I have the same 30064 problem after last update with dji assistant program...
I hope it will be fixed as soon as possible because i need AIR 2S to work
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Hi, As you all are aware there is an issue with the last Fly Safe Database released last friday, that is making a lot of people unable to fly. Me included.
This means ive just spent a lot of money on what is supposed to be a PREMIUM product ( Dji Air 2S), and despite that, i cant use it because a firmware problem.
Dji keeps asking people to upload logs, when clearly the problem is on their side.
This being said, i will just return my new unworking drone to the store and get my money back.
I dont want to get trough the process  of RMA the drone to DJI. Simply because it´s a brand NEW drone that NEVER worked.
As i bought DJI Care Refresh 2 year plan on DJI site, and im unable to use my drone, i want instructions on how to get my money refunded.
Thanks.
2021-5-10
Use props
MrSteve42
New
Australia

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-10 00:54
Hi, As you all are aware there is an issue with the last Fly Safe Database released last friday, that is making a lot of people unable to fly. Me included.
This means ive just spent a lot of money on what is supposed to be a PREMIUM product ( Dji Air 2S), and despite that, i cant use it because a firmware problem.
Dji keeps asking people to upload logs, when clearly the problem is on their side.

Hi, purchased Air 2S yesterday, charged batteries and then updated firmware using DJI Assistant 2, and yes I have been unable to take off. My drone is grounded. Hope they have an update soon.
2021-5-10
Use props
mbrinke
lvl.2
Flight distance : 168271 ft

Netherlands

Same problem here since tommorow, first the Drone was alble to Take Off, but after the second time to tried to Take Off, I get the same error message.
Unable to Take Off error code 30064.
The Fly Safe Database was updated last Friday, and I was not  flying with the drone till tommorow.
It seems that maybe the problem is the last update off the Fly Safe Database.
I have refreshed the firmware, re-installed the DJI Fly app, nothing did solved this problem.
Advise that DJI take this problem with a Prio 1, because there so many people that has this error message in the Fly App and unable to fly anymore.
This will be a huge problem.
Sorry for my English language..    (I'm Dutch)

2021-5-10
Use props
gori1966
lvl.1
Spain

IT SEEMS TO BE THAT WE ARE MANY, WE WILL HAVE TO WAIT WHEN SOMEONE GETS NEWS PLEASE PUT IT, I CALLED DJI MADRID AND IT HAS TO BE WAIT IT SEEMS THAT THEY ARE ALREADY TRYING TO FIX THE BUG, ​​FORGIVE FOR WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS, AND FOR MY ENGLISH
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello all, for the take-off error message 30064, our engineers are now working on the case and will issue a firmware update soon. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your patience.
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 5-10 02:24
Hello all, for the take-off error message 30064, our engineers are now working on the case and will issue a firmware update soon. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your patience.

Hi Susan, thanks for your input regarding this issue.
I´m on a limb here deciding if should return the drone to the store ore not.
2021-5-10
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Hello all, for the take-off error message 30064, our engineers are now working on the case and will issue a firmware update soon. Apologize again for the inconvenience caused, thank you for your patience.

Thank you for the update Susan, that is much appreciated. Do you know the root cause?
2021-5-10
Use props
hotstepper15
lvl.1
New Zealand

Awesome that's great news thank you!
2021-5-10
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Just an update FYI  - I have contacted DJI Support this morning to follow up my email sent to them on Saturday. The support person on the other side was very helpful and apologized a few times for the inconvenience caused by the issue.
He has gone through with the list of things to follow which I have already done.
Finally he has suggested to return the drone to DJI or the dealer for further investigation. I am just holding up for couple of days to see whether DJI is going to have a new firmware to resolve the issue.
If I don't see any progress then will return back to Argos where I bought it from and wait for the things to settle before order again.
2021-5-10
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Ram-UK Posted at 5-10 02:47
Just an update FYI  - I have contacted DJI Support this morning to follow up my email sent to them on Saturday. The support person on the other side was very helpful and apologized a few times for the inconvenience caused by the issue.
He has gone through with the list of things to follow which I have already done.
Finally he has suggested to return the drone to DJI or the dealer for further investigation. I am just holding up for couple of days to see whether DJI is going to have a new firmware to resolve the issue.

Hi, honestly, I don’t think your device is malfunctioning, this is to me a firmware/software  issue. My air 2s was flying perfectly before this damned update!
2021-5-10
Use props
hotstepper15
lvl.1
New Zealand

hotstepper15 Posted at 5-10 02:42
Awesome that's great news thank you!

Do you have a rough ETA on when this update will come through
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_KhvIyamZiZXL
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

hotstepper15 Posted at 5-10 03:23
Do you have a rough ETA on when this update will come through

My 2s is due for delivery tomorrow and was planning on flying it by the sounds of it that's not going to be possible.

Can someone from DJI confirm why yesterday they took£1345 of my money for a product that they know will arrive faulty.

That is against UK consumer law.  If my drone does not fly tomorrow I will be reporting this to trading standards and making a claim under the UK consumer act.
Poor show taking someones money when you know the prodcut if faulty.
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitatildeo
lvl.4
Portugal

djiuser_KhvIyamZiZXL Posted at 5-10 04:09
My 2s is due for delivery tomorrow and was planning on flying it by the sounds of it that's not going to be possible.

Can someone from DJI confirm why yesterday they took£1345 of my money for a product that they know will arrive faulty.

Actually if you dont connect it to a PC, and you use it out of the box without making any updates, you might get lucky and be able to fly with it.
2021-5-10
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

Miguel Leitatildeo Posted at 5-10 04:26
Actually if you dont connect it to a PC, and you use it out of the box without making any updates, you might get lucky and be able to fly with it.

Finges crossed, thanks for the idea, I will not do any updates.
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_5N9NQreRxfWd
New
Turkey

I bought a new drone, I did update air 2s, it gives error code 30064, cannot take off HELP ME
2021-5-10
Use props
Droneuser31
New

Netherlands

djiuser_5N9NQreRxfWd Posted at 5-10 04:54
I bought a new drone, I did update air 2s, it gives error code 30064, cannot take off HELP ME

We ALL have this problem, some already since multiple days. DJI is working on a fix
2021-5-10
Use props
Droneuser31
New

Netherlands

djiuser_5N9NQreRxfWd Posted at 5-10 04:54

We ALL have this problem, some already since multiple days. DJI is working on a fix
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

Capain Dangerous Posted at 5-10 04:40
Finges crossed, thanks for the idea, I will not do any updates.

Yep, just make shure you stay away from a PC and Dji Assistant 2 ...
2021-5-10
Use props
fansd680de92
lvl.2
Flight distance : 881122 ft
  • >>>
Germany

I got the information DJI found the problem and they wanna release another firmware update.
2021-5-10
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

fansd680de92 Posted at 5-10 05:40
I got the information DJI found the problem and they wanna release another firmware update.

Yeepee ! Greatest news of the week !
2021-5-10
Use props
cyril30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457467 ft
France

Super warmly this update! it's complicated to work !!!
2021-5-10
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

fansd680de92 Posted at 5-10 05:40

Great news but when
2021-5-10
Use props
NiKo-RS275
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10118 ft
Germany

New FW same Problem :-(
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_f8fM4yItAUGZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4758386 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

same issue here,hope that can solve asap

unable take off code30064
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
New Fly Safe Database realeased!!!
Can someone test since i´m not at home?
2021-5-10
Use props
gori1966
lvl.1
Spain

Miguel a mi no  me sale ninguna actualización
I don't get any update
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_MNMvJv54pY2J
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1586706 ft
Turkey

I am writing from Turkey. I have that same problem. no new updates yet. We are looking forward
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

gori1966 Posted at 5-10 07:06
Miguel a mi no  me sale ninguna actualización
I don't get any update

People in with the FPV that as the same issue as us, are saying that new Fly Safe Database was released...
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules