31168 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Roety
lvl.2
Flight distance : 38579 ft
  • >>>
United States

My Mini 2 was working,  now has the same 30064 error can't take off.   tried all the updates.
2022-2-12
Use props
fans551aa4a9
New
Flight distance : 9590 ft
Brazil

Olá amigos tbm estou este problema do erro 30064 não liga o drone e já tentei de tudo para resolver
2022-4-20
Use props
fans551aa4a9
New
Flight distance : 9590 ft
Brazil

ola pessoal, tbm estou com este problema do erro 30064, já de tudo para sanar mas nada deu certo, se alguem souber me avise
2022-4-20
Use props
MikMa
New
Flight distance : 33 ft

Sweden

My brand new Mini 2 SE just unpacked and upgraded have the same error code 30064 error can't take off.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MikMa Posted at 4-22 03:15
My brand new Mini 2 SE just unpacked and upgraded have the same error code 30064 error can't take off.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Here are some tips for your to get a reference.
1. Check and make sure that the propellers are installed properly. As shown below, the propellers with an arc mark must be installed on the frame arm motors with an arc mark.
2. If the in-app beginner flight tutorial is used, exit the tutorial and try again.
3. Check the GPS strength in the app. If the GPS signal is weak, try to take off the aircraft in an area where the GPS signal is strong. Ensure that the propellers are in normal condition.
4. When the GPS signal is strong, calibrate the IMU. You can go to Settings>Safety>IMU Calibration and perform calibration following the on-screen instructions.
5. Restart the aircraft.
6. Please check the aircraft firmware version and DJI Fly app version. If there is a new version available, please update to the latest version and try later. If there is no new firmware available, it is recommended that you refresh the firmware again to see if it can be resolved.
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

MikMa Posted at 4-22 03:15

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. May we double confirm the model of your drone is DJI Mini 2 or Mini SE? Could you please try to update or refresh the firmware to see if it works?
2022-4-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

fans551aa4a9 Posted at 4-20 09:00
Olá amigos tbm estou este problema do erro 30064 não liga o drone e já tentei de tudo para resolver

Hi, there. Sorry for the issue you've encountered. Could you tell me the model of the drone you're using now? Thanks.
2022-4-22
Use props
zskphoto
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222287 ft
Germany

This is just unbelievable how the same problem keeps popping up over and over again. I have the exact same issues, as you guys had last year, but now on the Mini 3 Pro. Apparently nothing changes with DJI firmware. Support asked me to send in the drone, hurray
2022-8-31
Use props
ZippyDue
lvl.2
Flight distance : 8793 ft
United States

zskphoto Posted at 8-31 11:15
This is just unbelievable how the same problem keeps popping up over and over again. I have the exact same issues, as you guys had last year, but now on the Mini 3 Pro. Apparently nothing changes with DJI firmware. Support asked me to send in the drone, hurray

This is an ongoing issue it seems, as my Mini Pro 3 also is stuck in this 30064 Hell and we're not the only ones.

BTW, One  thing I noticed was the user manual error light indicators, that the  drone lights are blinking Red (slow to me) indicating a low battery even though the battery is reporting on the controller that it's 88%. So did the last update mess with the "Intelligent Battery"?

2022-9-5
Use props
Globug
lvl.1
United States

NOT good press, DJI!

Time to push out a fix or make it right!

2022-9-9
Use props
Globug
lvl.1
United States

2022-9-9
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

Isn't there a mini 3 forum?
2022-9-10
Use props
chillibadger
lvl.4
Flight distance : 233064 ft
United Kingdom

anyone with 30064 they gave a fix for and been dishing out to email on other forums.  PM DJI Susan
2022-9-11
Use props
fans4e8f2c69
Second Officer
Flight distance : 887461 ft
Belarus

It looks like the issue in in DJ Assistant. In fact I did not get such error but looking randomly youtube I somehow found this video yesterday:

The guy says it is because of DJI Assistant.

2022-9-11
Use props
djiuser_HtHbe3LaZH7F
New

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-5-9 00:37
Hi, Lionel MOLLARD. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.

Hi, I've just received a Mini 2 as a birthday present. Hugely frustrated, as I can't get the drone to fly. I've followed all the suggestions given here, including downloading the Assistant, which looks like nothing more than a list of the version updates (?), and is of no assistance at all! My poor partner, who bought me the machine, via Amazon, is embarrassed, and I'm trying to keep my patience. I see that this issue has been around for a long while. Isn't it time it was sorted??
2022-9-27
Use props
djiuser_AZPCG2Vq0KV7
New

Sweden

Yup mine is bricked as well. Strange they don't roll out the new firmware, hope to get a reply on DM soon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xZ_ruqvnULU

edit: It works now! DM your mail to DJI Susan to get the beta firmware

2022-10-10
Use props
rwka
New
Flight distance : 40046 ft
United States

Well guys and girls I also had that issue myself after a firmware update.. the i checked all over the web nothing that everybody hadn't tried already was found..
rebooted drone and smart controller and a update came on about the camera and some other stuff.. went and hit the OK for it and after it finished rebooted
everything and the code 30064 was gone.. and everything was as good as new..
2022-10-27
Use props
Mudguard
lvl.1
Australia

Hi all,
My experience for what it is worth.
I'm using the RC controller with air2s, I had switched from standard controller.
Got the 30064 code .
Did updates etc thru controller all up todate.but still got error.
So I checked the fly app menu under About. And noted the controller ID and AC ID.
Then restarted the controller and selected Unbind. It came up with a confirm box and noted the Controller ID.
It was NOT the ID of the RC controller.
I deleted the bind and restarted and rebound the controller ( using the connection guide button at start up)
Now works fine.
Hope this helps someone.

2023-1-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules