31117 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lionel MOLLARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3504403 ft
France

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 00:37
Hi, Lionel MOLLARD. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.

Hi Gamora,

I confirm I perfomed these steps with no success (tried many operations for long hours), and like everybody wrote in this topic, the problem is not just mine, for all of the DJI Air 2S owner having this 30064 error, no solution was found to make it take-off.

We kindly appreciate any quick and efficent help to enjoy this wonderful drone.

Many thanks.

Best regards.

Lionel
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-9 00:49
Hi gamora, speaking for myself, I already done two FW refresh, with fully charged battery, without success

Hi Arnaud Bouvard, sorry for the issue. We would love to investigate further about the issue.
In order to do so, we may need the flight data of the issue for further confirmation. Thus, could you please connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2, export the flight data of the issue?
You can upload the data to Dropbox and provide me with the link. Thank you very much for your assistance.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_ZywXQpvmJwD0 Posted at 5-9 00:51
Hi DJI GAMORA, your help is very much apreciated. But if you read carefully trough all the posts here, you can see that many people included me have refreshed drone and remote firmware and the issue persists. From what we can conclude by all the stories here is clearly a problem with Fly Safe Database and last update.

Hi, I am sorry for the issue, could you please also help to export the flight data from the drone for us to check further about the issue?
The data has to be exported by the DJI Assistant 2. If it is convenient, please upload the data to Dropbox/Goggles Drive so we can check further on it. Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-5-9
Use props
Lionel MOLLARD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3504403 ft
France

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 01:33
Hi, I am sorry for the issue, could you please also help to export the flight data from the drone for us to check further about the issue?
The data has to be exported by the DJI Assistant 2. If it is convenient, please upload the data to Dropbox/Goggles Drive so we can check further on it. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Here is the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5oymv ... 7_22-13-12.DAT?dl=0

Lionel
2021-5-9
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

It's not just a problem with Air 2s. Many people with the new Mavic FPV are having the same issue but with a diferent error message. They have updated the Fly Safe Database as resquested and now they are unable to take off with a "Fly Safe Database Error". There is a topic on that here, they all are unable to fly after update.

https://forum.dji.com/thread-242040-1-1.html
2021-5-9
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32116 ft
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 01:31
Hi Arnaud Bouvard, sorry for the issue. We would love to investigate further about the issue.
In order to do so, we may need the flight data of the issue for further confirmation. Thus, could you please connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2, export the flight data of the issue?
You can upload the data to Dropbox and provide me with the link. Thank you very much for your assistance.

Hi Susan, tank you for helping us.

Just notice that I've an error when I try to show filght data with DJI Assistant 2 on my Mac (MBP 2020 / macOS 11.3) Capture d’écran 2021-05-09 à 12.02.17.png
But reports appears with the Windows version! (Win 10 via VirtualBox)
So, if interested, here's my flight data link:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/vu0r7a9iyoitwnb/AABu8xMsNCmN0z30OET6F9bea?dl=0

Thank you very much for your assistance.
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

Hi Susan, same issue for me. Impossible to retrieve data flight from DJI assistant 2 on MacBook…
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Lionel MOLLARD Posted at 5-9 01:36
Hi,

Thank you for your reply. Here is the link : https://www.dropbox.com/s/t5oymvzws7e6obp/EXPORT_FILE_2021-05-07_22-13-12.DAT?dl=0

Thank you very much, I am downloading the data and will ask the engineers to check on it asap in working hours.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Jeko Posted at 5-9 02:40
Hi Susan, tank you for helping us.

Just notice that I've an error when I try to show filght data with DJI Assistant 2 on my Mac (MBP 2020 / macOS 11.3)[view_image]

Thank you very much for providing the data, I will forward them to our engineers to check asap. Once there is a result, I will keep you guys updated. Thank you again for your cooperation.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Arnaud Bouvard Posted at 5-9 02:49
Hi Susan, same issue for me. Impossible to retrieve data flight from DJI assistant 2 on MacBook…

Hi, may I know which MacBook do you have? I have collected the flight data from two pilots, once there is an update, I will get back to you all.
2021-5-9
Use props
Jeko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 32116 ft
Switzerland

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:57
Thank you very much for providing the data, I will forward them to our engineers to check asap. Once there is a result, I will keep you guys updated. Thank you again for your cooperation.

Thank you for taking our despair into consideration even on a Sunday!

I can generate specific logs if you tell me the required sequence.
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:58
Hi, may I know which MacBook do you have? I have collected the flight data from two pilots, once there is an update, I will get back to you all.

Mine is an April 2020 MacBook Pro , the last one before the M1 processor.
2021-5-9
Use props
Lukyn
New

Czechia

Hi,
I have same error on my air 2S since yesterday.
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Lukyn Posted at 5-9 03:46
Hi,
I have same error on my air 2S since yesterday.

Welcome to the club
2021-5-9
Use props
chrysr
lvl.1
Greece

Hi, I got my Air 2S two days ago. First day, it was flying perfectly. Later that day, I connected it to my PC (Windows 10) and did an update through the DJI assistant. Since then, I've been getting the unable to take off (Code 30064) Error. Tried reflashing/updating the firmware etc. but nothing is working. Hope you guys at DJI can find a solution for all of us.

Chrys
2021-5-9
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi, Lionel MOLLARD. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Our apologies to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Please recharge your battery and refresh the aircraft's firmware via the DIJ Assistant 2. Once done, kindly perform another test to verify if the issue has been resolved.

Gamora gave me same advice and created this unable to fly issue. No help
2021-5-9
Use props
gori1966
lvl.1
Spain

mismo problema y nadie de dji dice nada
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_oe8EmsdxjDIt
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2055148 ft
Netherlands

Since 2 days have the same problem. Yesterday started a thread on another forum but saw in a comment that this thread was also started. I sent mine in for a replacement (although it probably is a software problem).

My thread on the other forum: https://mavicpilots.com/threads/dji-air-2s-error-30064.111147/

It’s really annoying that DJI had these kind of bugs/unstable software
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:57
Thank you very much for providing the data, I will forward them to our engineers to check asap. Once there is a result, I will keep you guys updated. Thank you again for your cooperation.

Thank you for taking this as an extra priority. I just had a look on external forums and the issue is growing  in the world hours after hours. I just hope the fix will not take ages to be deployed... speaking for  myself I can return for any reasons the aircraft for free til may 20th , I hope I will not be forced to!
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

djiuser_oe8EmsdxjDIt Posted at 5-9 05:02
Since 2 days have the same problem. Yesterday started a thread on another forum but saw in a comment that this thread was also started. I sent mine in for a replacement (although it probably is a software problem).

My thread on the other forum: https://mavicpilots.com/threads/dji-air-2s-error-30064.111147/

And that’s not a little one, as our devices are stuck to the ground, completely useless. That’s my first dji device and I hope this is just an isolated bug, and that dji is more serious than that.
2021-5-9
Use props
ZaRKoE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139383 ft
Sweden

Update on my situation.
Today I lefr my Aircraft (With Remote) on an UPS DropOff. So I guess will reach NL Service Center in a few days.
First time RMA something. But what I read Dji usually doesn’t make it an nightmare!

Still think its an FW-Bug tho!
2021-5-9
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

I wait my Air2S in 4Days. I will be able to fly or send back immediately ?
2021-5-9
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 01:33
The data has to be exported by the DJI Assistant 2. If it is convenient, please upload the data to Dropbox/Goggles Drive so we can check further on it. Look forward to hearing back from you.

Hi Susan, thanks for your help regarding this issue.
As a first time drone user, all this is very frustrating, bought an expensive drone and till now i was unable to fly with it. But im convinced this is a software problem.

Here is my log as requested:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-FWYuXAAPDvfYsPuyx7x0cUTrfOgeOO4?usp=sharing
2021-5-9
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Your repeating the exact same thing you asked me to do and made things worse. It almost sounds like your a bot. Sorry but this is frustrating.

I purchased my Air 2S through B&H Photo and contacted them yesterday about my drone being defective. They approved a RMA for returning my drone to them. I will consider repurchasing another Air 2S after they get all the bugs worked out.
2021-5-9
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14616 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 02:58
Hi, may I know which MacBook do you have? I have collected the flight data from two pilots, once there is an update, I will get back to you all.

I also used. a 2020 MacBook Pro and am unable to get any flight logs.
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

LoveYou Posted at 5-9 05:55
I wait my Air2S in 4Days. I will be able to fly or send back immediately ?

Maybe it could be safe to wait for a fix before using it
2021-5-9
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

If i had not bought  Care Refresh and linked to my drone i would simple return the drone to the store, since it was bought on this friday. Anyone knows if Care Refresh can be transfered for another drone of same model?
2021-5-9
Use props
ZaRKoE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 139383 ft
Sweden

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-9 07:44
If i had not bought  Care Refresh and linked to my drone i would simple return the drone to the store, since it was bought on this friday. Anyone knows if Care Refresh can be transfered for another drone of same model?

Also the reason Im wasn't just simply returning it back and getting a new one...
Probably a nightmare changing over SerialNumbers or getting back the Care-money.

Im not sure about how Dji Repair Center works, but I really feel it would be in its place that the insurance starts at a later date if these things occur. But thats probably just a matter of days lost.

But anyhow, Sent my Machine w. Remote today, and will update in the thread whats going on.

(Wouldn't suprise me if there is a firmware-fix tomorrow xD)
2021-5-9
Use props
crosswired
lvl.4
Flight distance : 264380 ft
Ireland

did anyone have had this issue with f/w updated through the app only?
thanks
2021-5-9
Use props
musis
New

Latvia

Bought Air 2S one day ago.
My first drone and in first day error 30064

Tried to re-install and install apps several times, calibrate what is possible to calibrate, no any result.

Hope soon DJI fix this case.

2021-5-9
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Guys
I bought Air 2s on Sat 7 May 21. Charged the batteries and updated the firmware but that’s all I couldn’t start the drone due to same error. I have contacted DJI yesterday and they asked me to refresh firmware, recalibrate IMU and try it in non restricted area but none of them works.

I am now gutted and going to return the drone tomorrow if I they don’t resolve the issue within couple of days.

It’s a shame on DJI as my 4 year old Spark flies without any problem.
2021-5-9
Use props
Flormo2002
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

musis Posted at 5-9 09:23
Bought Air 2S one day ago.

As I stated in my earlier post today, I'm sending mine back to B&H Photo for a full refund because I fear that if they send a replacement, it will be the same problem, especially if I try updating the firmware using DJI Assistant 2, which I had never done before with all the DJI drones that I own. I only did so under the recommendations of DJI. Under no circumstances should you attempt to do what I did but only update the firmware through the DJI Fly app and you might be okay
2021-5-9
Use props
Ram-UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

I also have the same issue and waiting on DJI.
2021-5-9
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

musis Posted at 5-9 09:23
Bought Air 2S one day ago.

This update is require or can be cancel?
2021-5-9
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
France

Ram-UK Posted at 5-9 09:55
Hi Guys
I bought Air 2s on Sat 7 May 21. Charged the batteries and updated the firmware but that’s all I couldn’t start the drone due to same error. I have contacted DJI yesterday and they asked me to refresh firmware, recalibrate IMU and try it in non restricted area but none of them works.

As you, I let them a few days just to check the seriousness of their support service ( I’m not an expert, but a simple rollback could fix it IMO), if they aren’t able to provide a solution quickly ( just staying on their “check firmware/battery loaded” shXXt) I will ask for a total refund, goodbye DJI
2021-5-9
Use props
Cyril Faure
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457467 ft
France

Arnaud Bouvard Publié à 5-9 10:29
Comme vous, je leur laisse quelques jours juste pour vérifier le sérieux de leur service de support (je ne suis pas un expert, mais un simple rollback pourrait y remédier IMO), s'ils ne le sont pas ' t capable de fournir une solution rapidement (juste en restant sur leur shXXt "vérifier firmware / batterie chargée") je vais demander un remboursement total, au revoir DJI

bonsoir, problème identique depuis aujourd'hui! c'est très frustrant! En espérant une solution rapide de DJI.
2021-5-9
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

Hi DJI Gamora,
I thank you for the answer.
As you can see this bug is rather strange and I would ask you to pass the information on to the development team.
By carefully reading the information reported by users, it seems to happen suddenly without any firmware update being done.
Then the user tries to fix by re-updating the firmware without success.

I would focus on looking for the problem in something that is outside the individual user's drone but something that has changed outside.

For example, does the fly safe database have a separate update type?

Many users report similar errors on other DJI drones such as FPV as well.
Also, very importantly, if the GPS doesn't pick up (indoors) it is possible to take off.
That's why I talked about the flysafe database which is common to all and which is taken into account when the GPS is active.

I am very sorry to write these tips, but when the same problem occurs to multiple users almost at the same time, it is more likely that the cause is to be found in something in common.
2021-5-9
Use props
Raf_IZ0QWM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1640843 ft
Italy

I'm sure the DJI guys are working to fix the problem. We try to wait a little while without getting nervous.
I put myself in their shoes because I see myself, since it also happens to me that I have to resort to the solution of some problem that I have created by developing software.
2021-5-9
Use props
BYAB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2703802 ft
United States

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-9 07:44
If i had not bought  Care Refresh and linked to my drone i would simple return the drone to the store, since it was bought on this friday. Anyone knows if Care Refresh can be transfered for another drone of same model?

I believe if the drone is returned for replacement it can be transferred to new one.
2021-5-9
Use props
BYAB
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2703802 ft
United States

Also could not use my Air 2s today. The same story, updated with DJI Assistant2 on Windows 10 computer. Trying to fly this morning, no GO!
Unable to take off message in Fly App and error code 30064.
Side note, also updated Mavic 2 pro without any issues.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules