Unable to take-off (Code: 30064)
31118 257 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

It is not the first time a "bad" firmware damages the hardware.... I hope the strange DJI silence in this regard, doenst mean that this is one of those cases...
2021-5-11
Use props
MrSteve42
New
Australia

The update I just got via email. in brief.
My feedback has been forwarded to the engineer to review.
Please wait a while , they will get back to me with any feedback.
2021-5-11
Use props
Arnaud Bouvard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114774 ft
France

Their lack of communication on this issue is simply unacceptable. They just let all the rumors get around and people like me are wondering if they'd rather send it back ASAP for a refund, when it might just be a simple, easy-to-fix firmware issue.
ACA9BADB-504D-4972-84C8-E21F69B24570.jpeg
2021-5-11
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

I had this message from a Dji Staff member of this forum:

Hi Miguel, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I fully understand how you are feeling now. Rest assured that our engineers are working hard on it, there will be a new firmware update soon to solve the 30064 error. We'll keep you updated soon.

2021-5-11
Use props
SJS Images
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I wish they would just give us some sort of official timeline for the fix.
Having a brand new drone that can't be flown is not my idea of well spent money.
2021-5-11
Use props
AndreasAC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 881122 ft
  • >>>
Germany

SJS Images Posted at 5-11 05:57
I wish they would just give us some sort of official timeline for the fix.
Having a brand new drone that can't be flown is not my idea of well spent money.

There is a new version of DJI Assistant 2 online.....
2021-5-11
Use props
cyril30
lvl.1
Flight distance : 457467 ft
France

AndreasAC Posted at 5-11 06:19
There is a new version of DJI Assistant 2 online.....

Which does not change anything, apart from the calibration of the camera which is now finalized
2021-5-11
Use props
MattCaz
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251358 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can fly my Air 2s without any issues at all using my smart controller. Are all of you using the standard controller?
2021-5-11
Use props
cris1990
lvl.1

Chile

MattCaz Posted at 5-11 07:38
I can fly my Air 2s without any issues at all using my smart controller. Are all of you using the standard controller?

Yes standard controller
2021-5-11
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
Flight distance : 14616 ft
United States

Mine flew fine with the standard controller until I tried to pull the flight logs using Assistant 2. If you haven't done that yet, don't do it.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

Looks like many of you got the DJI corrupted file updates as many other DJI products will once updated. Here is a link for all of you that we are all getting...

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... tid=242304#lastpost

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D767%26typeid%3D767
2021-5-11
Use props
MattCaz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

JAB_B Posted at 5-11 07:48
Mine flew fine with the standard controller until I tried to pull the flight logs using Assistant 2. If you haven't done that yet, don't do it.

Thanks for your input. I'll make sure I don't connect it to the Assassin 2.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

MattCaz Posted at 5-11 08:13

Any updates, dont....  

2021-5-11
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

MattCaz Posted at 5-11 08:13

Assassin 2 ...   
2021-5-11
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-11 08:19
Any updates, dont....  

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242196&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D767%26typeid%3D767

Oh Sweet, so all I have to do is dig a basement so I can fly my drone. I'm getting my shovel.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

JAB_B Posted at 5-11 08:34
Oh Sweet, so all I have to do is dig a basement so I can fly my drone. I'm getting my shovel.

inside a house with no signal, then you should be able to start your motor and you may get a warning fly with caution. Start flying it inside the house towards your window...

2021-5-11
Use props
JAB_B
lvl.1
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-11 08:46
inside a house with no signal, then you should be able to start your motor and you may get a warning fly with caution. Start flying it inside the house towards your window...

I get 17-21 satellites inside my house. Great signal here.
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

JAB_B Posted at 5-11 08:51
I get 17-21 satellites inside my house. Great signal here.

Find somewhere you have no signal, I live in a condo and normally I start my motor down basement parking lot.
2021-5-11
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

I am also using the Smart Controller and I'm able to fly without any issues following the Flysafe update done via the Smart Controller (not DJI Assistant 2).  After reading nearly all the posts in this 5-page thread there seems to be 2 factors that are common to most everyone who's getting the Code: 30064 Error message:

1. They installed the Flysafe update using DJI Assistant 2 (as recommended by DJI).
2. They are using the standard controller (the one DJI sends with the aircraft).

I'm just making this observation in the hopes that it will provide some additional information to assist DJI with troubleshooting this issue.  I'm also interested to know if there's anyone here getting the error who did not use the DJI Assistant 2 to install the Flysafe update and/or is using the Smart Controller.

I'm running the following:
Flysafe Database: 01.00.01.21
Aircraft FW: 02.04.1640
Smart Controller FW: V01.01.0040
DJI Fly: V1.4.0

I hope this information helps DJI with getting everyone back up and flying asap.
2021-5-11
Use props
Knohit
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21257 ft

Chile

Versión de Windows V2.1.3 esta lanueva vercion del DJI Assistant 2
2021-5-11
Use props
MattCaz
lvl.3
  • >>>
United States

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-11 09:21
I am also using the Smart Controller and I'm able to fly without any issues following the Flysafe update done via the Smart Controller (not DJI Assistant 2).  After reading nearly all the posts in this 5-page thread there seems to be 2 factors that are common to most everyone who's getting the Code: 30064 Error message:

1. They installed the Flysafe update using DJI Assistant 2 (as recommended by DJI).

Thanks for the detailed answer to my question. Hopefully more will chime in so we can try and narrow this down.
2021-5-11
Use props
SunMoonags
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6408835 ft
  • >>>
Mexico

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-11 08:53
Find somewhere you have no signal, I live in a condo and normally I start my motor down basement parking lot.

Damn that explains a situation I had!! I took! I took my drone back to the store for a refund and explained to the customer service guy my problem and to prove it I started up the Air 2S inside the store and bam the damn thing started. I said never mind guess it resolved itself. Left happy and anxious to get back home and fly it but when I started it up again bam no go 30064
2021-5-11
Use props
Nicolás_Navarro
lvl.1
Flight distance : 35338 ft

Argentina

Knohit Posted at 5-11 09:48
Versión de Windows V2.1.3 esta lanueva vercion del DJI Assistant 2

Si, con la nueva actualización solo pude terminar de calibrar las cámaras, pero el error 30064 sigue apareciendo

Only for my , this new version, works for calibate sensor, error persist (30064)
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

SunMoonags Posted at 5-11 10:28
Damn that explains a situation I had!! I took! I took my drone back to the store for a refund and explained to the customer service guy my problem and to prove it I started up the Air 2S inside the store and bam the damn thing started. I said never mind guess it resolved itself. Left happy and anxious to get back home and fly it but when I started it up again bam no go 30064

I have a lot of technical background and what I see ocusync 3.0 new dji line of products is having issues with aka FLY SAFELY DATABASE ERROR.

You may have to wait longer before you can start it normally, but you can fly it at your on risk by starting the motor inside without any signal, fly it indoors than find an open door or window to fly. The drone itself will try to land due to your error issues.

I have a full details on why this is happening.

Link: https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... tid=242304#lastpost
2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Nicolás_Navarro Posted at 5-11 10:42
Si, con la nueva actualización solo pude terminar de calibrar las cámaras, pero el error 30064 sigue apareciendo

Only for my , this new version, works for calibate sensor, error persist (30064)

This is for you also:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... tid=242304#lastpost
2021-5-11
Use props
Knohit
lvl.1

Chile

Nicolás_Navarro Posted at 5-11 10:42

si me paso lo mismo  todavia con el error code 30064
2021-5-11
Use props
Nicolás_Navarro
lvl.1

Argentina

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-11 10:56
I have a lot of technical background and what I see ocusync 3.0 new dji line of products is having issues with aka FLY SAFELY DATABASE ERROR.

You may have to wait longer before you can start it normally, but you can fly it at your on risk by starting the motor inside without any signal, fly it indoors than find an open door or window to fly. The drone itself will try to land due to your error issues.

Thanks, in your expertise, how much longer take  for fix this problem?
2021-5-11
Use props
Knohit
lvl.1

Chile

Se podra recetiar de Fabrica  '?
2021-5-11
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

Knohit Posted at 5-11 11:51
Se podra recetiar de Fabrica  '?

No because of the "persistant flight data"....
2021-5-11
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
Flight distance : 251762 ft
United Kingdom

So it has arrived, do I bother to open the box?
2021-5-11
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

Capain Dangerous Posted at 5-11 12:21
So it has arrived, do I bother to open the box?

Yes off course. Turn it on, activate, and dont make any updates.
2021-5-11
Use props
LoveYou
Second Officer
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-11 12:31
Yes off course. Turn it on, activate, and dont make any updates.

I Wait my tomorrow tell me please the result thanks
2021-5-11
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
United Kingdom

LoveYou Posted at 5-11 12:46
I Wait my tomorrow tell me please the result thanks

So unboxed, turned on and it forced me to do a firmware update as it done the activation. But it did give me the option to update the database and I skipped.  Its dark here now so can't  really try it but will in the morning and update everyone.
2021-5-11
Use props
Capain Dangerous
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Just out of interest my assistant app did an upgrade its now 2.1.3, although the website still list 2.1.0 and others have mentioned 2.1.1.  Looks like another quiet update from the DJI team.
2021-5-11
Use props
Droneuser31
New

Netherlands

I find it unbelievable that they haven't fixed this yet. (Let alone all the issues with the flysafe database in the DJI FPV..) People with the Air 2s all over the world are having this problem since last friday. Don't they do any checks before releasing an update?
Why are they so silent about the root cause? Why will they not give an official statement with a date when this will be fixed?
I hope not that all the trial and error of firmware updating and refreshing causes permanent damage to the hardware...
I would expect more from a 'world leader' in drone technology.

2021-5-11
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Canada

Nicolás_Navarro Posted at 5-11 11:44
Thanks, in your expertise, how much longer take  for fix this problem?

We have our own issue in the FPV side, many replies we got saying from support give us 3 business days. But this all happen since last Saturday. But it has been longer than that, getting all the data from GEO zones, flight traffic controls, restrictions updates.

If I can guess as a pilot in training what update i see daily on my field, can't really tell you when. You could always start the motor inside without any signal and fly it out.
2021-5-11
Use props
Nicolás_Navarro
lvl.1

Argentina

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-11 16:13
We have our own issue in the FPV side, many replies we got saying from support give us 3 business days. But this all happen since last Saturday. But it has been longer than that, getting all the data from GEO zones, flight traffic controls, restrictions updates.

If I can guess as a pilot in training what update i see daily on my field, can't really tell you when. You could always start the motor inside without any signal and fly it out.

Thanks, tomorrow I will continue spending the F5
2021-5-11
Use props
sduck
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4315098 ft
United States

I don't have any of these problems with my relatively new air 2S. But I've been watching this thread, and several others like it, both here and on facebook and reddit. And having asked a number of people who have had the error 30064 issue, the common thing seems to be that they all did their updates using the DJI Assistant app (mac or windows - haven't seen any correlation between which it is). Those who have activated and updated their drones using the DJI Fly app wirelessly have not had this issue. Personally, mine hasn't touched the DJI Assistant app yet, and won't for a while, until I'm sure this has been fixed.

So - if you have a new drone, go ahead and activate it and update it, but don't use the Assistant app!
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_f8fM4yItAUGZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4758386 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

sduck Posted at 5-11 17:47
I don't have any of these problems with my relatively new air 2S. But I've been watching this thread, and several others like it, both here and on facebook and reddit. And having asked a number of people who have had the error 30064 issue, the common thing seems to be that they all did their updates using the DJI Assistant app (mac or windows - haven't seen any correlation between which it is). Those who have activated and updated their drones using the DJI Fly app wirelessly have not had this issue. Personally, mine hasn't touched the DJI Assistant app yet, and won't for a while, until I'm sure this has been fixed.

So - if you have a new drone, go ahead and activate it and update it, but don't use the Assistant app!

u right…
update with phone dont update with laptop or macbook should be no problem
2021-5-11
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

sduck Posted at 5-11 17:47
I don't have any of these problems with my relatively new air 2S. But I've been watching this thread, and several others like it, both here and on facebook and reddit. And having asked a number of people who have had the error 30064 issue, the common thing seems to be that they all did their updates using the DJI Assistant app (mac or windows - haven't seen any correlation between which it is). Those who have activated and updated their drones using the DJI Fly app wirelessly have not had this issue. Personally, mine hasn't touched the DJI Assistant app yet, and won't for a while, until I'm sure this has been fixed.

That’s what I’ve posted:

2. They are using the standard controller (the one DJI sends with the aircraft).

I'm just making this observation in the hopes that it will provide some additional information to assist DJI with troubleshooting this issue.  I'm also interested to know if there's anyone here getting the error who did not use the DJI Assistant 2 to install the Flysafe update and/or is using the Smart Controller.

I'm running the following:
Flysafe Database: 01.00.01.21
Aircraft FW: 02.04.1640
Smart Controller FW: V01.01.0040
DJI Fly: V1.4.0

I hope this information helps DJI with getting everyone back up and flying asap.
2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules