Recording video and taking still photos
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rev Tim
lvl.1

United States

Hello smart people,
I love my Mavic Air 2. I am having fun learning how to fly it and record video and take still photos.  I have smart controller. I installed the microSD card in the smart controller slot for recording. I have noticed that not all my videos and photos are being saved on the microSD card.  On the smart controller there is a button to record video and take still photos. There is also the option of using the touch screen buttons to record video or take still photos.

It seems to me that when I use either the buttons built-into the smart contoller or the ones on the touch screen that the functionality of one or the other is the problem, meaning that video and still photos are only being saved when i use either the built-in buttons or the touch screen buttons. The problem is i cannot figure out, which buttons are working to record and save the video and still photos.

Seeking your help and guidance.

One other thing, I have purchased a second microSD card to install in the drone's microSD slot.  i have not installed it yet. Once installed will I be able to save video and photos to either the drone SD card or the remote controlled SD card?
2021-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The smart controller video and pics is just a cache of what's on the drone,  you are best to also put an SD card in the drone as they will be full resolution.
2021-5-8
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

if you have the micro sd card on both the drone and controller, the footage will be stored on the drone's card in full res, and a cache in the card of the controller
2021-5-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules