Custom Stories not showing up in Story Mode
1165 8 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
CanRau
lvl.1
Peru

Hey'all

I'm pretty new to the gimbal world, just got myself the  OM4 and one reason to get one was actually that I thought (badly  researched) that I could also use it to automate rotating it 360 or at  least 180 degree or something, which is sadly not supported (I don't  necessarily talk about VR style 360 here, just on the horizontal axis)

Then  I thought I might get something similar by doing a simple Custom Story  and let it pan the clip, sadly I can't get Custom Stories to work at  all. Below a video, notice that even though it shows just a single clip  without actual editing I also tried to create stories with multiple  clips and adding music (which is not what I actually want) but I'm never  able to select any of those in Story Mode. I tried on an iPhone SE2,  Samsung Note 8 & Galaxy S8, all on the latest MIMO version

What am I missing or doing wrong? Please Help

By the way emojis seem to discard anything after them, almost lost my post

(Originally posted in Tutorials & Tips => Firmware & Software, moved here as suggested in response https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=241968)

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, CanRau. Thanks for reaching out and our apologies to read about the difficulties you're experiencing. Allows us to have this forwarded to our team for further checking. Should there be any update, we'll immediately let you know.
2021-5-9
Use props
CanRau
lvl.1
Peru

Thank you that sounds good

Also I noticed that Motion-Time-Lapses don't save on both Androids (Galaxy S8 & Note 8 both on latest official Samsung Android, no root rom stuff)

Cheers
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CanRau Posted at 5-11 18:40
Thank you that sounds good

Also I noticed that Motion-Time-Lapses don't save on both Androids (Galaxy S8 & Note 8 both on latest official Samsung Android, no root rom stuff)

Please check whether this temporary solution would work. Enter the Editor > My Story > Customer, and then apply to use the custom story format.

If it doesn't help, please upload the app log from the LOG folder of the DJI Fly so we can forward this to our R&D Team.
2021-5-12
Use props
CanRau
lvl.1
Peru

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-12 23:28
Please check whether this temporary solution would work. Enter the Editor > My Story > Customer, and then apply to use the custom story format.

If it doesn't help, please upload the app log from the LOG folder of the DJI Fly so we can forward this to our R&D Team.

I’m pretty sure I can apply stories manually like this to existing videos though I need to be able to use them while recording

Also that curaro custom stories and motion time lapse don’t work is a huge bummer as those were biggest selling points to me
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

CanRau Posted at 5-13 16:22
I’m pretty sure I can apply stories manually like this to existing videos though I need to be able to use them while recording

Also that curaro custom stories and motion time lapse don’t work is a huge bummer as those were biggest selling points to me

Can you provide us further information about your issue with the Motion Timelapse?

We strongly suggest to please upload the app log from the LOG folder of the DJI Fly so we can forward this to our R&D Team.
2021-5-13
Use props
CanRau
lvl.1
Peru

Those https://www.dropbox.com/s/q84gotplzfqc80x/2021_05_11_20_38_14_sand1.log?dl=0
From DJI -> dji.mimo -> LOG -> logs
?
If so then I can get you the ones from the other phone as well if you need.

Motion time lapse once done after the specified time won't process/save not showing a progress bar like for hyperlapse and therefore won't show up in the gallery
2021-5-14
Use props
landpt
lvl.1
Portugal

Hi,

Were you able to solve this?

I'm having exactly the same problem as your video and so far I didn't find a solution.
2021-6-3
Use props
CanRau
lvl.1
Peru

landpt Posted at 6-3 05:59
Hi,

Were you able to solve this?
Sadly now and not even sure I posted the right log file as I didn't get any reply on it so far

And as far as I remember no app update so far
2021-6-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules