DJI CARE REFRESH
412 4 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_ZywXQpvmJwD0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Hello, just bought my first drone DJI Air 2s but i have one doubt. I plan  to buy Dji Care refresh for it, but i do not itend to play with the drone in the next 2 wheeks. Do i have to Buy care refresh now or i can i buy it in 2 wheeks time since this will be the first time i will power on the drone and activate it?
2021-5-7
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

You have 48 hours from the time you activate the Air2S online to register your Care Refresh .
2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, you can purchase DJI Care Refresh for your drone when it is new or activated within the last 48 hours. Hence, if you will activate the drone in 2 weeks, you can purchase the DJI Care Refresh for it as long as it is within 48 hours of activation.
2021-5-8
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Thanks Susan, ended up buying yesterday and activated drone yesterday also. Unfortunatly i cant fly with error code 30064 ... im at a loss here.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-9 01:23
Thanks Susan, ended up buying yesterday and activated drone yesterday also. Unfortunatly i cant fly with error code 30064 ... im at a loss here.

Hi, I am deeply sorry for the belated reply. Please update the drone to the latest firmware, the issue has been solved. Please let me know if there is any other issue.
Please click the "Reply" button if you reply to me so I can receive the reminder. Thank you very much.
2021-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules