Photos to phone on Mavic Air 2S
4662 5 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DennisG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 216670 ft
United States

When I had my Air 2, the photos I took on the drone went directly to my phone, and would be sharable almost right away.  Now with my Air 2S, they only appear on the micro SD card.  How to I change the settings to make this happen?  I am using a Galaxy 21 phone.  I am using the same DJI fly app, so I wonder if the photos are stored differently. Thanks
2021-5-7
Use props
SjK_oldman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 73583045 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/thread-240600-1-1.html
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, DennisG. Thanks for reaching out and sorry for the inconvenience that it has caused. If you're referring to Auto-HD Sync, we regret that it is temporarily disabled for the DJI Air 2S and will be later fixed on a future firmware update.
2021-5-7
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The auto saving was really messing up the exif information in photos,   sadly youre best off with the SD card,   The go 4 app used to do this syncing really well and its a shame to not work anymore.
2021-5-8
Use props
jmb63
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can use the Fly app's album to view/ download and share the photos. It does not do it "on the fly" any more since it was affecting the stability and performance  with all that data being transferred while flying. This was abundantly clear when first released and I think that stopping that automatic downloading/syncing has been a way to combat/improve that.
2022-5-12
Use props
nickjais
New

India

To transfer photos from your Mavic Air 2S to your phone in MY Country Mobile, you can follow a simple process. Firstly, ensure that both your drone and phone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Open the DJI Fly app on your phone and connect to the Mavic Air 2S. Once connected, go to the Gallery section within the app, where you can view the photos and videos captured by the drone. Select the desired media file, and you should find an option to download or save it to your phone's storage. This process may slightly vary depending on the app version or updates, so make sure to refer to the user manual or DJI Fly app instructions for any specific details relevant to your location in MY Country Mobile. Additionally, ensure that your phone has sufficient storage space to accommodate the transferred files.

Visit Site :- https://www.mycountrymobile.com
2-27 21:47
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules