2423 4 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
BrianKushner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 41420253 ft
  • >>>
United States

Did a couple of night flights and the whole time I kept getting VISION SENSORS BLOCKED warning over and over. I've seen others on youtube that have had the issue...

2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi BrianKushner, sorry for the issue, could you please provide a screen recording of the issue you are experiencing, and connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2, export the issued flight data from the drone, and upload it to Dropbox/Googles Drive?
We love to investigate further on this case. Look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-5-9
Use props
jmb63
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7009439 ft
  • >>>
United States

The Vision sensors are just telling you that they do not have enough light to function...I suspect that the wording is wrong in the app if it keeps saying "blocked"? They need a good amount of light and flying at night does not provide it...Normal operation!!...
2021-5-9
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

You can see from this persons video he has the same problem. He turns off sensors but still gets the repeated error.

Link to video
2021-5-9
Use props
BrianKushner
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Here is a print out from my log. This appeared 179 times in 8 minutes.. in the log... Two different codes for Vision Sensors Blocked and as you can see separate from Light too low.

2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules