Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Precise Fly Safe Database (App) not updating on Smart Controller
730 1 2021-5-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Kekumbera
lvl.1
United States

I am not able to update the "Precise Fly Safe Database (App) on the Smart Controller.  The progress circle just keeps spinning.  I was able to update "PFSD (Aircraft)" through Assistant 2, though not (App).  I've tried many suggestions noted for other models, i.e. change wifi, remove micro card, etc. This Smart Controller is a warranty replacement for a SC that almost worked properly and had the current "PFSD's"; however, this replacement seems to be worse than the previous one.  Any suggestions?
2021-5-7
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Kekumbera. Thanks for reaching out! We're sorry to read about the difficulties you're encountering. Do you encounter any failure or error during the update? If there is, we suggest posting a screenshot of it so we can further check. We also suggest checking if updating the DJI application you're using is already running the latest version. If you're using the DJI GO 4, please download the latest version here and install it to your DJI Smart Controller: https://www.dji.com/downloads/djiapp/dji-go-4
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules