Spring?
465 3 2021-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dark Horse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

I can't speak for the rest of the world, but here in the Atlantic Northeast, it's yucky. We're still waiting for those beautiful spring days to return, the ones we had a month too early and now it's back to cold, rainy and glum. The colors are out, but the gray overcast and regular rain are "dampening" things a bit. I'd like some sun and vibrant colors to record and share! How about you?
2021-5-8
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sorry to hear about your blustery weather.  Warm and sunny here in Florida.  Hopefully, you'll get your Spring weather back soon.
2021-5-9
Use props
Dark Horse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 175276 ft
United States

DowntownRDB Posted at 5-9 03:43
Sorry to hear about your blustery weather.  Warm and sunny here in Florida.  Hopefully, you'll get your Spring weather back soon.

It's a dryer day today, a little sun and cooler, but not crazy windy , so I made a video. I posted it in Mavic Mini, I'm not sure if it's cool to post it twice, so I didn't post it here.
2021-5-9
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dark Horse Posted at 5-9 09:10
It's a dryer day today, a little sun and cooler, but not crazy windy , so I made a video. I posted it in Mavic Mini, I'm not sure if it's cool to post it twice, so I didn't post it here.

I'll check it out in the Mini forum.  
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules