Video Activation for DJI Care through Googles
645 13 2021-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
YannisKal
lvl.1

Greece

Hello,
I want to activate the DJI Care through video activation as the activation period has expired.
The issue is that with DJI Fpv your screen is your googles....so i was wondering is it possible? has anyone tried to do so? if yes, any advise to a newbie?

Thank you in advance...........................
2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, the DJI FPV does not support video verification to purchase the DJI Care. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2021-5-9
Use props
YannisKal
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 20:27
Hi there, the DJI FPV does not support video verification to purchase the DJI Care. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Hello Natalia,

But this is the reply i received via email from the support department
"However, if you just want to purchase the DJI care for your product, please record a video like the example in this https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/customerupload

The video shows another aircraft. You can just record the video showing that everything is  working fine. That means, for the verification, the DJI Care team needs to see everything, such as the connection of the drone, controller and the goggles with your mobile phone and the DJI fly App. When recording, please aproach the camera to the goggles display to show that there is no error."
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

YannisKal Posted at 5-9 21:29
Hello Natalia,

But this is the reply i received via email from the support department

Could you let me know the ticket number or show me a screenshot of the email? Thanks.
2021-5-9
Use props
YannisKal
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 22:28
Could you let me know the ticket number or show me a screenshot of the email? Thanks.

Sure
ticket ##3541619
2021-5-9
Use props
YannisKal
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 22:28

if it is more convinient
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

YannisKal Posted at 5-9 22:35
Sure
ticket ##3541619

Thanks for the information, I'll ask our corresponding team to check and reply to your email.

Sorry again that the DJI FPV drone does not support video verification to purchase DJI Care Refresh. We appreciate your kind understanding.
2021-5-9
Use props
YannisKal
lvl.1

Greece

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 23:09
Thanks for the information, I'll ask our corresponding team to check and reply to your email.

Sorry again that the DJI FPV drone does not support video verification to purchase DJI Care Refresh. We appreciate your kind understanding.

Well, as you have read in the email, i purchased the drone from Banggood but for reason unknown to me it was already activated. As a result when i tried to add care (the same day i received it) there was a msg saying that the activation period has expired.

So if no video activation is possible for DJI Fpv what other solution do i have?

Thank you for the prompt replies
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

YannisKal Posted at 5-9 23:21
Well, as you have read in the email, i purchased the drone from Banggood but for reason unknown to me it was already activated. As a result when i tried to add care (the same day i received it) there was a msg saying that the activation period has expired.

So if no video activation is possible for DJI Fpv what other solution do i have?

Got it. I'll note down your voice and forward the request to our corresponding team. If there is an update, we'll keep you updated via email. We appreciate your patience.
2021-5-10
Use props
Jeremy Eger
New

United States

Is there any fpv googles that will work with the mavic air 2
2021-5-10
Use props
Jeremy Eger
New

United States

2021-5-10
Use props
Jeremy Eger
New

United States

Is there any reliable customer service phone number or contact, because the service I am receiving after spending thousands of dollars with this company is garbage
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jeremy Eger Posted at 5-10 12:52

Hi Jeremy, the DJI FPV Goggles does not work with the Mavic Air 2. Thanks.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Jeremy Eger Posted at 5-10 12:55
Is there any reliable customer service phone number or contact, because the service I am receiving after spending thousands of dollars with this company is garbage

Sorry to hear about your unpleasant experience. May I know more details about the issue that you encountered? You also can contact our support team via this website: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks.
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules