is there shipping and import duties to Canada?
9347 16 2021-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
simonxyz
New

Canada

Hi,

It's May 8th, 2021.  I read in older threads that there is no charge for shipping and there are no import duties tax to ship to Canada, is this still the case?  I hope to ship to

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.

The price that I see at check is the only price I will pay?  The shipping company won't charge me any hidden fee?

Thanks in advance for the reply!

2021-5-8
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, simonxyz, in Canada, we offer free shipping on orders of $349 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
Your order will be shipped from outside of your country. Any duties incurred during the import process will be paid for by DJI.
For more info, please visit https://store.dji.com/ca/pages/help-center-invoices.
Thank you for your support.
2021-5-8
Use props
McHenryZ
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4190 ft
Canada

My friend brought me a Mini 2 and I live in Canada too, Ontario. The shipping provider was DHL and both shipping provider and CBSA does not charge me anything.
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_V95tMQZwcqNs
New

Canada

Same here I live in Alberta canada just ordered mine a few days ago I paid 681$ CAD all in for the fly more combo. DJI doesn’t charge you duty fees or any extra tax, if you spend 350$ or more I believe! Personally I think it’s a great deal Best Buy and everywhere else is 729$ With tax over 766$. People ask 680$ USED, may aswell buy brand new.
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_40Re35aPs4MH
New

Canada

Question! I ordered my mini 2 a few days ago and my shipping updated today saying it won't arrive until December 23rd?! Is this true?? Everywhere else I've read it says shipping to Canada is very quick.
2021-8-19
Use props
DJI Tony
Administrator

djiuser_40Re35aPs4MH Posted at 8-19 22:54
Question! I ordered my mini 2 a few days ago and my shipping updated today saying it won't arrive until December 23rd?! Is this true?? Everywhere else I've read it says shipping to Canada is very quick.

Hi, there. We will verify the logistics information and get back to you at the very first time. Appreciate your patience.
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_40Re35aPs4MH
New

Canada

McHenryZ Posted at 5-13 18:20
My friend brought me a Mini 2 and I live in Canada too, Ontario. The shipping provider was DHL and both shipping provider and CBSA does not charge me anything.

How long did it take to arrive? Ordered mine a few days ago says it wont be bere until December...
2021-8-20
Use props
djiuser_XNULNbmCGwN1
New
Canada

What's your return policy?
2022-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hello, there. You can check this link to get more information: https://store.dji.com/pages/help-center-aftersales  If you have more needs or questions, please feel free to contact us, then we will reply to you as soon as possible. Thank you again for your support.
2022-5-10
Use props
djiuser_o8Htjt1TEVhG
New

Canada

No longer true I guess!
2022-5-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, we are sorry for the issue. From now on, each order (except those for virtual products) made in DJI Store will be taxed to pay Canada Border Services Agency on behalf of customers at the time of entry. Please feel assured that the tax due will be listed in your payment list. Thank you for your understanding.
2022-5-17
Use props
EdwvLVXnmeVZ
lvl.2
Flight distance : 213 ft
Canada

Yea you can thank the greedy Canadian government for implementing mandatory tax on all imports last year.
Although not everyone is going to follow the rules, DJI seems to want to play nice.
Which sucks unfortunately.

2022-5-28
Use props
djiuser_fjZUWQE6SRsf
New

Spain

What if you're using a different transport for the shipping to Canada, i guess that should be an option
2022-12-19
Use props
Kilberandy
lvl.1

United States

Shipping to Canada can certainly be confusing, so it's understandable why you'd want to double-check!  
2023-3-9
Use props
Edward1748
New

Mexico

You can use www.shipbymail.com to purchase in canada an ship to US.
They help you fill out the customs and regulation.
2023-8-10
Use props
jenzeee0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11380554 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Edward1748 Posted at 8-10 10:42
You can use www.shipbymail.com to purchase in canada an ship to US.
They help you fill out the customs and regulation.

Thanks, that's a very valuable advise!
2023-11-1
Use props
jenzeee0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 11380554 ft
  • >>>
United States

Just found out that the US duties on drones made in China are 25%. So it's not worth it at all to buy in Canada and ship it to the US. Just FYI.
2023-11-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules