FPV does not start
1585 11 2021-5-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansaa7011e7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 223514 ft
Germany

My dji fpv coper does not start. I cannot get the mototrs spinning.
What I did:
- update all the software to the latest version
- drone is activated
- fly safe abo is activated

There is an error message in the googles: Fly-Safe-Databank- Error, but the Fly Safe feature has been activated.
- googles, drone and controller have been binded several times
So frustrating
2021-5-8
Use props
JFuster29
lvl.1

United States

@fansaa7011e7 I'm having the same issue. And I really can't understand why.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. We would love to check further on the issue, thus, we may need to require the flight data from the drone for investigation. Could you please help to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series) https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads and export the flight data, upload it to Dropbox/Google Drive and provide me with the link? Please also tell me the DJI Assistant 2 firmware version, DJI Fly app version you are using. Thank you very much.
I look forward to hearing back from you.
2021-5-9
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 18:47
Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. We would love to check further on the issue, thus, we may need to require the flight data from the drone for investigation. Could you please help to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series) https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads and export the flight data, upload it to Dropbox/Google Drive and provide me with the link? Please also tell me the DJI Assistant 2 firmware version, DJI Fly app version you are using. Thank you very much.

im willing to help! same issue
2021-5-9
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 5-9 18:47
Hi, sorry to hear about the issue. We would love to check further on the issue, thus, we may need to require the flight data from the drone for investigation. Could you please help to connect the drone to DJI Assistant 2 (DJI FPV Series) https://www.dji.com/dji-fpv/downloads and export the flight data, upload it to Dropbox/Google Drive and provide me with the link? Please also tell me the DJI Assistant 2 firmware version, DJI Fly app version you are using. Thank you very much.

It's not the app, its from the recent fly safe data update we got recently and 2 friends have gotten the same issues today with 2 brand new fpv drones. I't annoying since we drove over 2 hours to do some video shoot and having this issues.

We need none corrupted, activated "FLY SAFETY DATA SCRIPT", ASAP for everyone please and kindly. Or at least try a demo fpv drone you have and do an update for FLY SAFETY DATAT, you will have the same issues we all have.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_O8ILBMEYFFdh
lvl.1
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-9 20:03
It's not the app, its from the recent fly safe data update we got recently and 2 friends have gotten the same issues today with 2 brand new fpv drones. I't annoying since we drove over 2 hours to do some video shoot and having this issues.

We need none corrupted, activated "FLY SAFETY DATA SCRIPT", ASAP for everyone please and kindly. Or at least try a demo fpv drone you have and do an update for FLY SAFETY DATAT, you will have the same issues we all have.

I don't think a demo FPV can help from their side. This is issue related to gps, since DJI based in CN they would have a different environment which make it hard to set a demo case. This could also be the reason why this patch can pass the QA test with such a big issue.
2021-5-9
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

djiuser_O8ILBMEYFFdh Posted at 5-9 20:13
I don't think a demo FPV can help from their side. This is issue related to gps, since DJI based in CN they would have a different environment which make it hard to set a demo case. This could also be the reason why this patch can pass the QA test with such a big issue.

What I meant is have an FPV drone for them to update and test it out themselves from the lastest FLY SAFE DATA. Beside they aren't the proper support team more like the middle man messenger to pass our data script.

I work with data scripts all day at the office, I get messages from out source Admins to send me log scripts all day for my department to figure out. Having a physical drone on hand is more handy then having data script issues.

Sorry just really frustrated from over 2 hour drive at this private spot location to do some filming in the next 3 days with 2 brand new drones that's been activated this morning. All we did all day is wrap it in foil in the basement, started the motor and ran outside to fly it.
2021-5-9
Use props
djiuser_O8ILBMEYFFdh
lvl.1
United States

youtube.com/rtrrey Posted at 5-9 20:25
What I meant is have an FPV drone for them to update and test it out themselves from the lastest FLY SAFE DATA. Beside they aren't the proper support team more like the middle man messenger to pass our data script.

I work with data scripts all day at the office, I get messages from out source Admins to send me log scripts all day for my department to figure out. Having a physical drone on hand is more handy then having data script issues.

I can get your idea, what I am saying is this issue can be a regional issue. Here in the forum you can only see people in NA and EU got this issue. I am thinking DJI does not having their tech team in EU/NA and that make it hard for them to regenerate the error scenario on their side even they got their drone in test. That is the reason they keep requesting logs from user side which could be the only reference they would have for now.
I worked for firms in CN and NA for a period of time and some of the time policy can cause big trouble for firms run business both side.
Still, this issue is not acceptable for a company like DJI who is dominating nearly the whole UAS drone market. Hopefully they can do a hot fix on this one.
2021-5-9
Use props
SashaLAS
lvl.1
Flight distance : 192520 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

The same error. I can't launch a new drone. After all the updates, he writes: Error database Fly Safe.
Update drone firmware or base Fly Safe.

I updated everything several times, nothing will help! Terribly upset with the quality!
I bought a drone specifically for shooting the Victory Day, and it let me down so! DJI - How Can You Treat Your Customers? You are not selling seeds, but very expensive devices!
Give an urgent answer to this issue!
My region is Ukraine
2021-5-9
Use props
Hackingit
lvl.2
Flight distance : 549993 ft
United Kingdom

UK. same for me feeling. pi**ed off with dji
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_lJ3HR1e5X8ex
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1339905 ft
Germany

have a look for this post. The same:
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=1

I have the same problem and all around the world
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_QdaGE2pdnb2Z
New

Norway

After upgrade and downgrade, finaly the drone is on its wings again.

2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules