Gimbal Calibration Error Code 40011 on Brand New DJI Air 2S
5020 6 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gs9178
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

Purchased a brand New DJI Air 2S directly from DJI. I just activated it and it updated the firmware. Its never been flown.
When i go into the DJI Fly app i see the followign error:

"Gimbal calibration error. Restart aircraft or contact DJI Support if the issue persists (Code: 40011)"

I have tried to restart everything - same error.
I ran the Gimbal auto calibration - same error.

Any other ideas? Faulty gimbal?
Thanks.
-gs
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, gs9178. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check and follow these procedures then see if this would resolve the problem you're currently experiencing.

1. Calibrate the Gimbal via the DJI Fly. If the problem continues;
2. Go to the IMU menu and calibrate the IMU.
3. Should both failed, restart the aircraft and try again performing both Gimbal and IMU calibration.
4. If that didn't help either, please refresh or update the aircraft's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2.
2021-5-9
Use props
gs9178
lvl.2
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 04:47
Hi, gs9178. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Please check and follow these procedures then see if this would resolve the problem you're currently experiencing.

I tried:

1. Calibrate the Gimbal via the DJI Fly. If the problem continues - Didn't work.
2. Go to the IMU menu and calibrate the IMU - Didnt work.
3. Should both failed, restart the aircraft and try again performing both Gimbal and IMU calibration - Didnt work
4. If that didn't help either, please refresh or update the aircraft's firmware via the DJI Assistant 2. - Afraid to do this one with the Error 30064 people are getting using DJI Assistant right now.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

gs9178 Posted at 5-10 01:50
I tried:

1. Calibrate the Gimbal via the DJI Fly. If the problem continues - Didn't work.

That's unfortunate to read. In that case, we suggest returning the product back to our Service Center for further checking. Please reach out to our Customer Support: https://www.dji.com/support to assist you to open a ticket. We hope that this could be resolved immediately.
2021-5-10
Use props
Flormo2002
lvl.4
Flight distance : 12242710 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 5-9 04:47

Not a good idea in trying to use the DJI Assistant 2 and can't believe that DJI is still telling people to do this with all the recent problems. I think they are Bots and not actually a live person because this makes no sense
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_pbWdnpJv3h8Z
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1257037 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2021-5-9 04:47

I have the same problem, my drone is not even 10 days old. It started with the horizon not being level and now I have a 40011 error code. It informed me to install new firmware and it basically installed the same version again and that's when the 40011 error started... It never had a crash! Any resolution?

2022-3-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_pbWdnpJv3h8Z Posted at 3-12 11:43
I have the same problem, my drone is not even 10 days old. It started with the horizon not being level and now I have a 40011 error code. It informed me to install new firmware and it basically installed the same version again and that's when the 40011 error started... It never had a crash! Any resolution?

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about the issue you've encountered. Could you tell me the model of the drone you're using? Thx.
2022-3-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules