Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Battery not charging all the way
743 5 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Blellow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1311056 ft
  • >>>
United States

The battery not charging all the way and it dies at 15%.  Where do I return P2 for 6 month warranty?
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Blellow. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. You may contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for us to be able to assist you further with regards to this matter. Thank you.
2021-5-9
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Thanks. I sent it today.
2021-5-10
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi, DJI is replacing the battery free of a charge!  I just made the warranty in 20 days!  

Please, use your P2s as much as possible because I believe this is the Legendary Achilles Heel of the P2.
All of my DJI problems have all been battery-related!

2021-5-17
Use props
Ana D#39aujourdhui
lvl.1

France

Hello, I can't create a thread so i'm posting my issue here. I have noticed that my battery discharges abnormally fast, either when it is switched off or by a few percent even if it is just switched on and not filming.   It also heats up abnormally fast.  I am still under warranty. Except that I bought my osmo in Japan because I was living there, and I had to return to France.   The Japanese don't want to take care of me, neither does France. I don't want to pay while I am under warranty. I am taking care of my device and I am not in control of what happens.  I don't understand how neither France nor Japan can take care of me while I am still under warranty. I hope this situation will be solved, first time I buy from you but very bad experience... We are talking about expensive products, defective in less than a year
2021-5-18
Use props
Blellow
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Just use the link DJI Stephen posted.

However, your description sounds different than mine.  

My P2 was charging to 88% right off the charger!  It was a repeatable failure I knew others would see.  In retrospect, my first battery problem was it died suddenly at 20%.  I wasn't sure how I was going to prove this to others, so when it stopped charging all the way, I knew I had warranty coverage.   Good luck with yours.  
2021-5-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules