561 2 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans70930856
lvl.1
Flight distance : 225344 ft
Romania

Hi Guys.

Today I crashed my drone from 1.5 meters and fortunately it's still working. Only 2 propellers are damaged.  Now I'm not sure if the engine is damaged. I tried the drone with full speed and it's working perfectly. The propellers seem to fit perfectly the engine but the metal circle in the center is not leveled with the propeller. And touching the engine I noticed it moves up and down but it doesn't appear to be broken.
Please check my video to see what I mean it's not easy to explain. Can I keed it or I need to ship to DJI?
Thank you for your help.

DJI-min.jpg

2021-5-9
Use props
KDP +
Second Officer
Flight distance : 947930 ft
Netherlands

Hello,

The best way is to keep maximum safety.  As I see the pictures and movie, it looks this motor got an impact.  I think the best thing is to send it for inspection/repair.

Maybe the motor axis has moved from its normal position, resulting in possible failure later during flight.
Maybe the motor current is more than normal also at this moment, which would lead to other problems also..

Good luck !

2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry to know what happened to your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Since there was a crash that happened. It would be best to contact our DJI support team at https://www.dji.com/support for further assistance. We have a team that will do there best to to check the said DJI drone and give out the best resolution for this issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for your understanding.
2021-5-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules