Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mini 2 doesn't create panorama photo(s)
207 11 5-9 10:24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apophis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22687 ft
Belgium

Hi,

I bought a new DJI mini 2 this weekend and took some panorama photo's. However, when I go to my album, I can see the pictures there, but I can't download them to my phone. They remain at 0%, and the app doesn't seem to want to create the panorama picture either - just remains at 0%. Whenever I take a new one, the first time I click on generate it gets to 50% and than stops - every time I try it after that, it just remains at 0%. Of course this is quite annoying, can someone help me with this?
5-9 10:24
Use props
JohnDG
Captain
Flight distance : 606535 ft
Malaysia

hi Apophis,

did you put a SD card in your mini2?

You should be able to get them direct from that sd card.
5-9 20:56
Use props
DJI Stephen
Super Moderator

Hello there Apophis. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above kindly please insert and check the SD card on your DJI Mini 2 for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post the list of supported SD card for the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

5-9 21:04
Use props
Apophis
lvl.2
Belgium

Yes the pictures are on my SD card, but that doesn't solve the problem. I want to download the pictures directly from my mini on my phone. I read that the mini can auto-generate and stitch those pictures, for example in the 'sphere' function. On my SD card, I just have the individual pictures. So the problem is not that I don't have the pictures (yes they are on my SD card), the problem is that the mini doesn't seem to generate them into one picture and also doesn't seem to be able to send them to my phone.
5-9 21:58
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 162717 ft
Netherlands

I think it is your phone that has to generate the pano not the drone itself. So... do you use a phone that is supported? Also maybe fresh install the app etc can help
5-9 22:55
Use props
Apophis
lvl.2
Belgium

AlexanderK Posted at 5-9 22:55
I think it is your phone that has to generate the pano not the drone itself. So... do you use a phone that is supported? Also maybe fresh install the app etc can help

I have a Samsung S10+, so I can't imagina that being the problem. I've only just installed the app right from the DJI website, so again would be weird that this would be the problem. It worked fine after the first flight (was able to create 2 panorama photo's on my phone), but after that - nothing any more. Always to 50% at first try, freezes, and after that remains at 0%. Really annoying
5-9 23:23
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 162717 ft
Netherlands

Apophis Posted at 5-9 23:23
I have a Samsung S10+, so I can't imagina that being the problem. I've only just installed the app right from the DJI website, so again would be weird that this would be the problem. It worked fine after the first flight (was able to create 2 panorama photo's on my phone), but after that - nothing any more. Always to 50% at first try, freezes, and after that remains at 0%. Really annoying

It just helps to give that kind of info when having problems.
5-10 00:16
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
Second Officer
Spain

it happened to me sometime ,, after play with the microsd and the drone using the app it will generate it ,,, suddenly you will find it on the DJI Fly app but remember navigate on the gallery meanwhile the microsd is inside the drone
5-10 01:30
Use props
Apophis
lvl.2
Belgium

Thanks for the suggestions, but it doesn't change anything I'm afraid. I can see the pictures on the SD card, I just can't generate them
Screenshot_20210510-173754.jpg
Screenshot_20210510-173742.jpg
5-10 07:34
Use props
Apophis
lvl.2
Belgium

Nobody who has any idea what to do?
5-11 10:32
Use props
SuperWinnieperruna
Second Officer
Spain

did you try a CHKDSK of your microsd?  it's maybe something corrupted
5-11 23:29
Use props
Apophis
lvl.2
Belgium

Yes, the microSD seems fine. The weird thing is that it did work after my first flight (i was able to create two panorama pictures), but after that it stays always at 0% with every new one I make . You can see it on the first picture: the last two pictures are downloaded and created, the pictures on the top row are not.
5-12 02:38
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules