976 9 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30965 ft
  • >>>
Turkey

JUST FLEW ONCE AND I TRIED TO UPDATE THE FLY DATABASE ...
AFETR UPDATING I GOT THIS MESSAGE

READING FLY DATABASE ERROR

WHAT IS THE SULOTION PLEASE HELPPPPPPPPPPPP
2021-5-9
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... D767%26typeid%3D767

i think were all waiting for a fix
2021-5-9
Use props
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

X64TNT Posted at 5-9 11:54
https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=242040&extra=page%3D1%26filter%3Dtypeid%26typeid%3D767%26typeid%3D767

i think were all waiting for a fix

THANKS ...DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY WILL RESPONDS?
2021-5-9
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

This is a very serious issue that is affecting a lot of people. I really hope we have a statment by Dji by tomorrow.
2021-5-9
Use props
X64TNT
lvl.2
Flight distance : 446171 ft
United States

lets hope it gets fixed today , im keeping up my hopes
2021-5-9
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-9 13:33
This is a very serious issue that is affecting a lot of people. I really hope we have a statment by Dji by tomorrow.

Wish the Admins or Mods would have a demo products for themselves to update and test out for them to see its from our latest update from FLY SAFE DATA. We have 2 new FPV drones that have been activated earlier today and cant even fly.
2021-5-9
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Just to verify, did you refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant2 before the "Flysafe database error" occurs? If not, please confirm whether you had manually updated the [aircraft safety database] on the app? At the same time, the below information is needed:
1.Screenshot of the [About] page of the goggles V2, need to see the version number of the aircraft [Flysafe Database];
2.Take Aircraft to connect to the DA2 to export the Controller Aircraft Data,choose "Log Export";
3.The specific time node when  "Flysafe database error" appears.
Please upload the logs to Dropbox or Googles Drive and then share the link with me. Thanks.
2021-5-9
Use props
sakis rouvas
lvl.2
  • >>>
Turkey

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-9 23:29
Hi there, sorry for the issue. Just to verify, did you refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant2 before the "Flysafe database error" occurs? If not, please confirm whether you had manually updated the [aircraft safety database] on the app? At the same time, the below information is needed:
1.Screenshot of the [About] page of the goggles V2, need to see the version number of the aircraft [Flysafe Database];
2.Take Aircraft to connect to the DA2 to export the Controller Aircraft Data,choose "Log Export";

thanks natalia
but most of poepole here they already did send you the steps that you asked but nothing new ....
i only updated the fly database from assistance 2 and then when i connected the dji fly it asked me again for same update and i did but the error remain the same the same .....
WE NEED REAL HELP FROM YOUR ENGINEERS!!!!
2021-5-10
Use props
youtube.com/rtrrey
lvl.3
Flight distance : 848038 ft
Canada

sakis rouvas Posted at 5-10 12:02
thanks natalia
but most of poepole here they already did send you the steps that you asked but nothing new ....
i only updated the fly database from assistance 2 and then when i connected the dji fly it asked me again for same update and i did but the error remain the same the same .....

You know what my fave is?

When you get a reply and they say this...

Hi there, sorry for the issue. Just to verify, did you refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant2 before the "Flysafe database error" occurs? If not, please confirm whether you had manually updated the [aircraft safety database] on the app? At the same time, the below information is needed:
3.The specific time node when  "Flysafe database error" appears.
Please upload the logs to Dropbox or Googles Drive and then share the link with me. Thanks.
2021-5-10
Use props
brad.staff
lvl.2
Australia

Everyone needs to submit requests for refunds, only this will get some action. I've submitted my request.
2021-6-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules