Can I watch movies on DJI FPV Goggles V2 via SD Card?
16016 9 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
usamadaniyalxen
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125075 ft
Pakistan

Hi,

Is there any way to play or watch videos/movies on DJI FPV GOGGLES V2 that comes with Dji Fpv Combo? I have tried to run the video files via SD card. I put the card in the goggles but it shows some time that video format is not supported, sometimes no photo or videos is displayed in the gallery, sometimes video will play in DJI FPV Goggles V2. I don't understand what exactly I need to do to watch videos in the goggles correctly. It keeps showing nothing is found in the gallery but I have pasted videos in the SD card. I have also formatted the SD via goggles and PC but no vail. Tried many steps. If you know any idea how I play videos let me know.

Thank you in advance.
2021-5-9
Use props
fansf5004ab7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 125075 ft
Pakistan

Okay so I tried every possible step and found out the solution to play videos on DJI FPV Goggles, You need to convert the file to MOV format, and after that you need to rename the file. First you need to record a sample video into your goggles and then put back the SD Card to your PC and then copy and paste the actual video you want to play in SD Card and then rename the video file you want to play same like the video recorded by your goggles, for example you goggles recorded a video with a name: DJI00001 then you should rename your video file DJI00002 AND so on... I hope this information is helpful for you if you're struggling with this.
2021-5-12
Use props
Pajomota
lvl.4
Flight distance : 710197 ft
  • >>>
Portugal

fansf5004ab7 Posted at 5-12 04:12
Okay so I tried every possible step and found out the solution to play videos on DJI FPV Goggles, You need to convert the file to MOV format, and after that you need to rename the file. First you need to record a sample video into your goggles and then put back the SD Card to your PC and then copy and paste the actual video you want to play in SD Card and then rename the video file you want to play same like the video recorded by your goggles, for example you goggles recorded a video with a name: DJI00001 then you should rename your video file DJI00002 AND so on... I hope this information is helpful for you if you're struggling with this.

Man, that is nice. Yes the goggles record in .MOV format.. I will try it. Thanks.
2021-5-12
Use props
YonDel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 15561 ft
United States

Thank you, very nice find!
2021-5-13
Use props
phuc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 765906 ft
Australia

Yes, you can watch in 4k mp4 file.... h2.64 format only, ensure you have true 4k sd card to play, its super sharp
2021-7-22
Use props
Nandox7
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15722 ft
Ireland

Do you have sound as well?
2021-8-2
Use props
AntDX316
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

What are you loading on the goggles?
2021-8-2
Use props
KREMi
lvl.4
  • >>>
Poland

good workaround, but it would be really nicer, if there would be function to open normal mp4/mov files without all this renaming
2021-10-4
Use props
desolator
lvl.1
Israel

You still need to convert to .mov format and rename to naming convention of goggle recordings to play files in dji goggles or its now possible to play any mp4 file in goggles?
2022-5-8
Use props
fansc03e6e14
lvl.3
Flight distance : 486503 ft
Brazil

How about the sound?
2022-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules