Active Track Free Framing
762 2 2021-5-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nociferyon
lvl.2
Monaco

Hi.

I’ve studied the three Active Track modes (Trace, Profile, Spotlight) on my Mavic 2 Zoom but can’t seem to have a « free » mode where you can automatically track a moving subject while manually adjusting the framing and rotate around it?

I mean the subject will always be in the center right? You can’t rotate the drone/gimbal to have your tracked subject for example in the bottom left corner while still being tracked?

I’d like to put my tracked subject in the left bottom corner or right bottom corner while being tracked. Always having it in the center is pretty annoying, it makes you frame wider and then you have to crop it if you don’t want the subject in the center. But cropping with the Mavic 2 Zoom isn’t really recommended with its small sensor and low 12MP.

Is there any way to (automatically) track a subject while having it not center and still can zoom and rotate around it? Litchi maybe?

Thanks.
2021-5-9
Use props
Kernel Droner
lvl.2
Flight distance : 748156 ft
United States

It's sad no one has answered this question more than a year after it was originally posted. I landed here while searching for a solution to this very problem. Anyone???
2022-7-21
Use props
Nociferyon
lvl.2
France

Kernel Droner Posted at 7-21 09:24
It's sad no one has answered this question more than a year after it was originally posted. I landed here while searching for a solution to this very problem. Anyone???

I think the only way is to test it… As no one looks able to answer we’ll get the answer easier by trying by ourselves…
2022-9-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules