Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Dji Care Refresh Money Back!
1306 10 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Miguel Leitatildeo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Hi, As you all are aware there is an issue with the last Fly Safe Database released last friday, that is making a lot of people unable to fly. Me included.
This means ive just spent a lot of money on what is supposed to be a PREMIUM product ( Dji Air 2S), and despite that, i cant use it because a firmware problem.
Dji keeps asking people to upload logs, when clearly the problem is on their side.
This being said, i will just return my new unworking drone to the store and get my money back.
I dont want to get trough the process  of RMA the drone to DJI. Simply because itas a brand NEW drone that NEVER worked.
As i bought DJI Care Refresh 2 year plan on DJI site, and im unable to use my drone, i want instructions on how to get my money refunded.
Thanks.

2021-5-10
Use props
LoveYou
lvl.4
Flight distance : 16525367 ft
Greece

I also want information on how to return it, I have not received it yet in 3 days it is coming. From what I read we were afraid to take it. Why should I pick up something that would not work? Please send me information how I will return it and get my money back.
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

LoveYou Posted at 5-10 02:42
I also want information on how to return it, I have not received it yet in 3 days it is coming. From what I read we were afraid to take it. Why should I pick up something that would not work? Please send me information how I will return it and get my money back.

The drone i will just return it to the store where i bought it. It is a store here in Portugal.
What i want to know is how i get my money back from the DJI Care Refresh Pack i bought on DJI site.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi Miguel, sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have returned the drone, you can send us an email to djicare@dji.com and provide proof of the return. We'll do our best to help this out.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

LoveYou Posted at 5-10 02:42

Hi there, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Please send us an email to support@dji.com and provide detailed information. We'll check and follow up.
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

DJI Natalia Posted at 5-10 03:33
Hi Miguel, sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you have returned the drone, you can send us an email to  and provide proof of the return. We'll do our best to help this out.

Thanks for you colaboration Dji Natalia.
I will wait 2 more days to see if a firmware that corrects the problem is issued by Dji.
If not i will return the drone and proceed as you said.
Once again thank you for your help.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-10 03:41
Thanks for you colaboration Dji Natalia.
I will wait 2 more days to see if a firmware that corrects the problem is issued by Dji.
If not i will return the drone and proceed as you said.

You're most welcome. If there is anything else I can assist you with, please feel free to let me know.
2021-5-10
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Portugal

Hi Dji Natalia, my problem with the AIR2S and error message 30064 was not solved yet. I think at the moment you are aware that there was an issue with last firmware update.
As im well inside the 14 day window to return or exchange my drone in the store. If i decide to exchange it can you help me transferring the Dji Care Refresh to the new drone?
I might take the chance to exchange it because it seems that if the drone is updated trough Dji Fly app the issue is not present.
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-11 02:48
Hi Dji Natalia, my problem with the AIR2S and error message 30064 was not solved yet. I think at the moment you are aware that there was an issue with last firmware update.
As im well inside the 14 day window to return or exchange my drone in the store. If i decide to exchange it can you help me transferring the Dji Care Refresh to the new drone?
I might take the chance to exchange it because it seems that if the drone is updated trough Dji Fly app the issue is not present.

Hi Miguel, sorry again for the inconvenience caused. I fully understand how you are feeling now. Rest assured that our engineers are working hard on it, there will be a new firmware update soon to solve the 30064 error. We'll keep you updated soon.
2021-5-11
Use props
fansdd79a5ce
lvl.1
Flight distance : 136270 ft
United Kingdom

My fuxx drone is not working after i lost a mavic 3 in a river because it wanted to swim. and now my app is not working..i iown my fiuxxx phone. why i cannot install this damn app even tho i told my phone to install uncknown apps. i feel like i want to beat someone really bad.
1-24 19:43
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fansdd79a5ce Posted at 1-24 19:43
My fuxx drone is not working after i lost a mavic 3 in a river because it wanted to swim. and now my app is not working..i iown my fiuxxx phone. why i cannot install this damn app even tho i told my phone to install uncknown apps. i feel like i want to beat someone really bad.

Hi there, sorry about the loss. If the aircraft is confirmed to be lost, please report a flyaway case here https://repair.dji.com/repair/flyaway-apply or contact our support at http://www.dji.com/support to start a case.
We will help to apply for data analysis if the drone is under the warranty period to find out the cause of the accident, if it's a warranty case, we will compensate the drone according to After-Sales Policy.
1-24 20:08
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules