Auto track disabled?
1760 4 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ChattaroyJack
lvl.1

United States

I have only had my A2S a few days but am unable to activate auto track.  When I press the screen over a target (me) I do not get the green dot but a yellow square with a “sun” icon. What am I doing wrong. Truth in lending, I am technically challenged. Thanks for any help.
2021-5-10
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

Selecting the subject to track is sometimes a little tricky and often results in accidental activation of the "sun" icon related to exposure settings.  You have to carefully drag your finger across the screen to select your subject by creating a green box around it.

Another option that makes it a little easier to select a subject is to go to the "Control" tab in the app and be sure you have turned on "Subject Scanning".  The slider will turn blue if you have it selected to scan for subjects.  Using this feature creates a small green circle with a plus sign over anything that the camera thinks is a potential subject.  You then simply tap on the green circle to select the subject which then launches your three tracking options on the bottom of the screen.  Hope that helps!
2021-5-10
Use props
ChattaroyJack
lvl.1

United States

Chuck Campfield Posted at 5-10 10:00
Selecting the subject to track is sometimes a little tricky and often results in accidental activation of the "sun" icon related to exposure settings.  You have to carefully drag your finger across the screen to select your subject by creating a green box around it.

Another option that makes it a little easier to select a subject is to go to the "Control" tab in the app and be sure you have turned on "Subject Scanning".  The slider will turn blue if you have it selected to scan for subjects.  Using this feature creates a small green circle with a plus sign over anything that the camera thinks is a potential subject.  You then simply tap on the green circle to select the subject which then launches your three tracking options on the bottom of the screen.  Hope that helps!

Chuck, Thanks for getting back to me. The solution was the “subject scanning” in control.  It was off, once on it works as advertised! I had never seen that addressed on the utube  tutorials.
  Semper Fi, Hollywood Marine 69-71
2021-5-10
Use props
Chuck Campfield
lvl.4
Flight distance : 422549 ft
United States

ChattaroyJack Posted at 5-10 14:33
Chuck, Thanks for getting back to me. The solution was the “subject scanning” in control.  It was off, once on it works as advertised! I had never seen that addressed on the utube  tutorials.
  Semper Fi, Hollywood Marine 69-71

No problem!  And Semper Fi from a fellow Hollywood Marine turned Quantico Mustanger 86-99
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there ChattaroyJack. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused before and it is great to know that you were able to sort the issue out after following the instructions of Chuck Campfield posted above . Have a safe and a happy filming always.
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules