Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ronin S with Sony A6300
369 0 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Apophis
lvl.2
Flight distance : 22687 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Hi,

I have recently acquired a Ronin S for my Sony A6300 with 18-105mm lens. I'm currently facing two problems when I try this to work

1. Balancing the pan-axis: this doesnt seem to work. The other two axis, no problem whatsoever, but the pan is causing me problems. I've already put in this axis to the maximum, and it's still top heavy. I can't put it in more, so I'm not sure how I can get this balanced.
2. Connecting the camera and the ronin. When I turn on my camera, it flashes "usb mode connecting to mtp" and keeps flickering. In the app, I see an error turning up. This flashing in and out continues, but as I write this - after a minute it stops and there seems to be a connection, but rather weird that it doesn't connect easily.
3. I currently see 'USB Mode MTP' on the screen of my A6300. But how can I see what I am filming?  The app checklist says there is a camera control cable, but I don't think there is a connection because I can't record or take a picture using the record button.

Any help would be appreciated
2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules