Is 80% -> 100% charge SLOWER than 0% -> 80% ? Stop at 80% if hurry?
302 4 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mike90210
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1183556 ft
United States

I foolishly didn't charge batteries last night because there was a temporary FAA flight restriction.

Apparently, it got cancelled or I misread it.

So, I'm anxious to fly.

QUESTION: Should I take first battery off the charger at 3 dots instead of 4 so the next battery can charge?

Thoughts?

Thanks,

Mike

2021-5-10
Use props
GaryDoug
First Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

I can't answer with any certainty but I would think the charge rate is independent of the level. So I would leave the first battery on the charger until it is fully charged. Most battery chargers regulate the amount of constant current applied to the battery, not the voltage.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mike. Good day and thank you for reaching out. It would be best to fully charge the first intelligent flight battery before charging the next intelligent flight battery using the provided DJI charger to prevent any unwanted issues in the future and for you to be able to maximize the use of your DJI Air 2S intelligent flight battery as well. Thank you.
2021-5-10
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

All lithium batteries charge slower for the last 20%,  you can see this effect in mobile phones too.
2021-5-11
Use props
FB: GeoDrone4K
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2676129 ft
  • >>>
Romania

Or just buy a multiple battery charger for Air 2...works very well with A2S...DJI should make this but they had a lack of vision speculated by other producers...Why DJI?
2021-5-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules