How can I fix the SD card on my Mavic Pro
653 3 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_tNwQxEHrIqJO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38317 ft
United States

Hello, Can anyone tell me if there is a way to fix the SD card slot on my Mavic pro. From what I’ve read it’s a fairly common problem where the SD card constantly registers as not being in, even though it’s in. Generally, I either give a little tap or pull it completely out maybe blow in the slot a little bit and then put it back in. Normally it only takes once or twice before it registers and I can fly and record. However as I have to do it more and more often it’s becoming more and more of a problem and getting worse. I assume there’s a way to replace the slot itself but I don’t know. Does anyone out there know if this Is a problem that I might be able to fix on my own or will I need to send it back to DJI or am I just screwed? It’s time to upgrade to the S3 anyway but I’m broke so. If anyone can help me out I’d appreciate it. thanks
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_tNwQxEHrIqJO
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38317 ft
United States

It’s still Me, just trying to figure out how people can respond where I need to check for my answers since I know y’all are going to help me out here sooner than later
2021-5-10
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Can you read and write that card in PC? Did you have a try to format that card in drone yet? What card is in use?
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. Good day and thank you for reaching out. If you are having issues with the SD card slot on your DJI Mavic Pro. It would be best to contact our DJI Support Team at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for further assistance.  We have a team that will do there best to check the said DJI drone and will give out the best resolution for this issue. Just a reminder that  DJI do not recommend doing a DIY in fixing the said DJI drone to avoid further damaging the said unit. Thank you for your understanding.
2021-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules