Sometimes the image blurs with Dji Mini 2
295 3 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Broda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3149255 ft
Brazil

Hello Guys, I´m from Brasil, I dont Speack english very well.
It´s been a month since I have the Dji Mini 2

I´ve used the Drone about only ten times, and the last three times I used it, the image in my FPV started to look a little strange, with some blurs, even though I was flying with the drone very close and the radio signal at the maximum

It does not happen during the entire flight, but I´m scared because I like to make exploratory flights flying very low and passing in the middle of things and if that happens it´s almost impossible to see what in my front.

The drone never drove, never fell, never get wet

I have a Oneplus 6T Cell Phone and the Dji Fly v1.4.0

See atached picture

FPV Screed Problem with color and blurs

FPV Screed Problem with color and blurs
FPV Screen problems.png
2021-5-10
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

You are looking at the transmitted images. Communication can be disturbed by other radio waves like WiFi, radio broadcast antenna, gsm, etc.
As it looks you were in an urban area, I would say WiFi in this case.
Pointing the antenna of your transceiver towards the drone can help a bit. As long your signal is not interrupted, I wouldn't worry.

Check on the images recorded on the SD card on the drone, they will be good.
2021-5-10
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

I have such artifacts in image transmission with a longer flight of more than 10 minutes. It looks like too long time between keyframes in the movie. Usually it helps to switch from video to photo and back again. In my opinion, it has nothing to do with electromagnetic interference because it happens to me outside the city at distances of hundreds of meters from the RC.
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Broda. I am sorry to read and to know that you had an issue with your DJI Mini 2 on your previous flight. Can you please fly your DJI Mini 2 to a different location with less interference to see if the issue will still persist? The said DJI drone might have picked up magnetic interference on the ground, and you took off from close to a buildings with rebar concrete metal objects on it that is why you are experiencing these issue. In addition please make sure that the antennas are pointed toward the aircraft for optimal transmission as well. Thank you.

2021-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules