DJI mini 2 quick shots too bright
1564 6 2021-5-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mcpenco
lvl.1
Canada

Hello everyone,

I recently purchased the DJI mini 2 as my first drone and I am loving it so far.

After selecting the quick shots feature, the drone takes a normal video and then converts it to a quickshot after I download it to my phone.
When comparing the normal video with the quick shot one, I notice that the latter is a lot brighter than the original video taken... Is this normal or am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for your feedback
2021-5-10
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Mcpenco. Good day and thank you for reaching out. can you please post a sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist your further? Thank you.
2021-5-10
Use props
Mcpenco
lvl.1
Canada

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-10 22:20
Hello there Mcpenco. Good day and thank you for reaching out. can you please post a sample video showing the said issue for us to see and assist your further? Thank you.

Hello Stephen,

Thank you for you reply!

I downloaded the 2 clips (regular video and quick shot) from my Icloud to my pc and tried uploading, but the videos are in .mp4 and it seems that this format is not supported for uploads. Also the original video is 100mb, possibly too large.

Could you help me find a way to post them?
2021-5-11
Use props
JJB*
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 12225059 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Mcpenco Posted at 5-11 06:53
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for you reply!
Hi,
Just how i do it....

1) open an account on vimeo.com, upload your videos there.
2) link to a vimeo video on your post

cheers
JJB

2021-5-11
Use props
Mcpenco
lvl.1
Canada

Mcpenco Posted at 5-11 06:53
Hello Stephen,

Thank you for you reply!

Thank you JJB!

I took a 4 second clip from each video so that the file could upload quickly in vimeo. The quality is not the best... I assume this is because I am using the free version of Vimeo.

Also, the video seems a bit choppy on the PC, but when I check it on my phone, it's very fluid!

Regular clip : https://vimeo.com/548011726

Quick shot clip : https://vimeo.com/548009961
2021-5-11
Use props
Stu.Baby
lvl.4
Flight distance : 52218 ft
United Kingdom

I think this is just a feature of the QuickShots function - contrast boosted to add a bit of punch to the finished video. Social media friendly and all that.
2021-5-11
Use props
Mcpenco
lvl.1
Canada

Stu.Baby Posted at 5-11 14:24
I think this is just a feature of the QuickShots function - contrast boosted to add a bit of punch to the finished video. Social media friendly and all that.

Thank you for your reply!

I guess that could be an explanation... Too bad that it reduces the quality a bit for the quickshots.

Any idea why the video is a bit choppy after transfering it to my PC? I downloaded the content straight from my Icloud on my pc, maybe it wasn't the optimal way to do it..
The video is very fluid when watching it on my phone!
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules