661 4 2021-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
cutter1703
lvl.1
Flight distance : 76276 ft
Germany

Hello,
i have the DJI FPV Combo (Drone/Controller/Goggles).
Can i fly additional self made drones with the Controller/Goggles that have the FPV air unit (or maybe like a iFlight BumbleBee V3)
Some kind of model selection? I would love to fly additional drones with my DJI gear.

Thank you for your feedback.

2021-5-11
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

The goggles can be paired with an Air Unit but new controller does not work with the Air Unit.
Apparently using the goggles with both the Air Unit and the new FPV drone is a bit of a pain since the goggles have to repaired each time a different drone is used.
Hopefully DJI improves the functionality of these features in the future.
It is unknown if the new controller will ever be able to work with the Air Unit. The hardware used in the controller might not be compatible with the hardware in the Air Unit.
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there cutter1703. Good day and thank you for these information you have given. For additional reference the DJI FPV Goggles V2 is equipped with a high-definition and low latency image transmission module, the DJI FPV Goggles V2 are specially designed for drone racing. It does not support the DJI Mavic, DJI Spark and other DJI Aircraft series. Thank you.
2021-5-11
Use props
swunnink
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2276473 ft
Netherlands

Hello,
Is it possible  to control de DJI FPV drone with the DJI FPV Remote controller from the Air unit (from the link)?
DJI FPV Remote Controller
2021-5-12
Use props
Duane Degn
lvl.4
Flight distance : 622234 ft
United States

swunnink Posted at 5-12 05:59
Hello,
Is it possible  to control de DJI FPV drone with the DJI FPV Remote controller from the Air unit (from the link)?
DJI FPV Remote Controller

This isn't presently possible. I kind of doubt it will ever be possible.
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules