It's been 11 days and I still have no information on my Order.
2212 3 2021-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wpadilla589
New

United States

Hey Everyone,

I recently purchased DJI Mini 2 Fly more combo, I was super excited as I have been eyeing this product for the past year or so. Every thing was great, I was able to pay it through Affirm and it was done. They placed the order on shipped on May 1, 2021, it is now the 11th of May and the status of the order is still the same. I have called and Live chatted DJI for the past couple of days and I get the same thing "your order is on the way and we have contacted our Logistic team, your case has been expited", I even asked for a supervisor to contact me over the phone (that was wishful thinking). All I need to know is where is my package and how long will it take to get to me. I contacted UPS and they mention to me that they do not have the package as it is still with DJI.

After doing a bit research I have seen that for some people it has taken them about 20 days or more to get their package. That is unacceptable, especially when on their website it states that the package takes about 3-5 business days. We pay so much money for us to get this product and we cant seem to get them on a decent time frame. They cant even say "Im sorry for the inconveniece, we will expidite another drone to you due to the issue"

DJI you have great products but your delievery methods suck, just be honest with your clientel and say "your order will take more than a month for it to arrive to you", I rather than hear people with scripts stating my order is one the way when it is acutally not.

Someone has to do something about this.
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Hi Wpadilla589, thank you for reaching DJI Forum. We are sorry to know that you've encountered an issue with your order, on its actual delivery process. Please be advised that I was able to pull up the order number using your DJI Forum email. On my end, I'll have this forwarded to our designated team for further checking and assistance, thank you.
2021-5-11
Use props
Wpadilla589
New

United States

If I can get a $1.00 for every time a DJI like yourself says that to me I would basically pay off the drone I ordered!

Can you give me an estimate time as to when I will have an update on my drone?
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Wpadilla589 Posted at 5-11 15:28
If I can get a $1.00 for every time a DJI like yourself says that to me I would basically pay off the drone I ordered!

Can you give me an estimate time as to when I will have an update on my drone?

Hello, we have just checked the shipping details and the estimated delivery date will be on 13 May. We will keep an eye on your order and keep you updated.

Thanks for your patience.
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules