Mavic Mini black screen on Samsung Galaxy S21
1215 5 2021-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Micus
New
Canada

Hello,

I received a Mavic Mini as a gift at the end of April. My phone was a Galaxy A8 which was not a supported device. I decided to upgrade phones so i could use my new Mavic mini and got a Galaxy S21 because it is listed as a supported phone by DJI.

I downloaded the latest version of  DJI FLY from the DJI website and updated the drone and the controller. I took it to the park and flew it once for less than 3 minutes and it seemed to work ok. I landed it and tried to take off again for practice but the screen went black. Now the screen wont show any images or video feed at all, but if i record a photo or video on the drone i can still see it in the images library.

I am very dissapointed that i cant fly my drone any longer because of this feed issue and am looking for a resolution to this problem?

So far i have done the following:

deleted and reinstalled DJI FLY v1.4
Downloaded the assistant and "refreshed" both the controller and the drone
Tried turning the drone and controller on and off
tried putting the phone in "airplane" mode
tried the previous version of firmware offered by the assistant (didnt work either)

Nothing i do can make the screen come back. To be clear, my phone is listed as a supported device and i upgraded the phone in order to use this drone. So far i have not even gotten to fly it for 5 minutes. Brutal.
2021-5-11
Use props
spanzetta
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1124738 ft
Italy

There are at least 3 post with the same argument with all the answers/explanations..

Pls use the search function ..
2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, Micus. Thanks for reaching out and posting your concern. Can you confirm the chipset variant of your Samsung Galaxy S21? Also, please upload the whole LOG folder from the DJI Fly so we can further check it. Thanks and looking forward to your response.

2021-5-13
Use props
Micus
New
Canada

Hi there.i did more digging around online and found dji fly v1.3 I installed the older app and now the drone and phone work flawlessly together.
2021-5-13
Use props
ROB101
New
Flight distance : 31283 ft
Canada

Same problem for me here with my S21 Plus and  my DJI Mini
2021-5-15
Use props
djiuser_e5m381MKHr5B
New

United States

Micus Posted at 2021-5-13 04:49
Hi there.i did more digging around online and found dji fly v1.3 I installed the older app and now the drone and phone work flawlessly together.

Hello do you have a link to where i can download that version? Thank you
2022-5-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules