No battery voltage in OSD (N/A)
5863 2 2021-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
5:AM
New
United States

I have the v2 goggles with an air unit, and I am unable to get battery voltage to show up in the goggle OSD.  I have other Betaflight OSD elements showing in the goggles (craft name, RSSI, mode, etc.  But, the average voltage shows as 0.00v and the total VBAT shows N/A.  The voltage meter source and current meter source in the power and battery tab are set to onboard ADC.  The correct UART is chosen under ports (I'm getting other betaflight OSD elements). Custom OSD is selected in the goggles.  I was on BF4.2.9 and downgraded to 4.2.8 and it still doesn't work.  Does anyone have a clue as to why I'm not getting any VBAT readings?  I'm running a HIFIONRC F7 mini stack.  I can provide a dump if needed. Thanks!

2021-5-11
Use props
fansa362a1c8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 247533 ft
Spain

If you cannot see the voltage on BF either, your FC is probably not working properly and it is not a problem of the digital system
2021-5-11
Use props
5:AM
New
United States

fansa362a1c8 Posted at 5-11 22:16
If you cannot see the voltage on BF either, your FC is probably not working properly and it is not a problem of the digital system

I figured that was the case, when I didn't see the voltage in BF from USB and when i plugged in a lipo.  I was hoping i missed something!

Thank you
2021-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules