Where did downloading Panos go?
957 19 2021-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_6Fokql6RDwEv
lvl.1

Canada

Hi, I used to be able to download STITCHED panos and wide angle shots when connected to the aircraft through the app, to my phone.

But I was not able to do that today. I can view the 40mb photo sphere in the app, but I dont know how to move the stitched images to another device.
I tried today but the DOWNLOAD button was greyed out. I have 20gig of space on my phone, and all batteries are charged.

Thank you
Screenshot_20210511-224053.jpg
2021-5-11
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2023829 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

That sucks, I'll try here later today
2021-5-11
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Seems to be working OK on iPhone,  which phone are you using?
2021-5-11
Use props
djiuser_6Fokql6RDwEv
lvl.1

Canada

DAFlys Posted at 5-11 23:39
Seems to be working OK on iPhone,  which phone are you using?

Samsung Galaxy S10e
2021-5-12
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Same here, greyed out. tested on two phones. oneplus 6t and a google pixel 5. Can't download the pano.
Have to say I haven't used it before so maybe this has always been like it is now. I stitch manually
2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_6Fokql6RDwEv
lvl.1

Canada

AlexanderK Posted at 5-12 10:46
Same here, greyed out. tested on two phones. oneplus 6t and a google pixel 5. Can't download the pano.
Have to say I haven't used it before so maybe this has always been like it is now. I stitch manually

Thanks for investigating, Alex.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

https://www.dji.com/mini-2/downloads
2021-5-12
Use props
JohnDG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1097270 ft
Malaysia

checked on my latest pano on the Mini2. Only individual pictures in jpg & raw, no combined pano.

No problem for me as I use the individual raws to create the pano. Don't know if you opt for jpg alone.
But jpg&raw doesn't produce a finished jpg pano.
2021-5-12
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-12 19:24
Hello there. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device for us to be able to isolate the said issue. For reference I will post a DJI link where in you can find the recommended mobile device for the DJI Mini 2. Thank you.

I did use a phone that's on the list: Oneplus 6t as you can read in this thread. Also tested as a bonus a way newer phone, the pixel 5. I know it's hard for you to provide support but this is a bit to easy if you ask me. And to be one step ahead:
  • I reinstalled the fly app from the site
  • All firmware and software up to date
  • Tested on a listed supported phone and a not listed device, both no way to download

2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_6Fokql6RDwEv
lvl.1

Canada

I have 1 phone only.
2021-5-13
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

So what is the next suggestion? It’s been a bit quiet here after some replies in this thread…
2021-5-16
Use props
Bigplumbs
First Officer
Flight distance : 620164 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Buy a second hand IPhone 6s Plus as a dedicated drone screen you will not regret it
2021-5-16
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Bigplumbs Posted at 5-16 21:51
Buy a second hand IPhone 6s Plus as a dedicated drone screen you will not regret it

Hehe, thx!

I'm curious if Super Mod DJI Stephen will reply here with some insight that will help or that he has taken a vow of silence.
2021-5-16
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

No comment at all? Again, I've tested both supported and unsupported phone, no luck... there simply is no option to download the pano. I think DJI knows about this but just simply doesn't want to say anything.

2021-5-18
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

Do you choose to ignore this thread because this option is just gone and there is no other answer than that? Weird. Anyway, I'll keep coming back here now and then
2021-5-28
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Flight distance : 44914321 ft
Sweden

AlexanderK Posted at 5-28 02:07
Do you choose to ignore this thread because this option is just gone and there is no other answer than that? Weird. Anyway, I'll keep coming back here now and then

HI, why not write directly to DJI and ask the question. I wrote about something some time ago and got an answer.
2021-5-28
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

kyalami Posted at 5-28 09:34
HI, why not write directly to DJI and ask the question. I wrote about something some time ago and got an answer.

Also did that. It's just that I find it a bit frustrating it looks like they provide some support here, but that's no more than: have you got the latest firmware and software... ow and is your phone supported. And after that it's complete silence or no show.
2021-5-29
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

AlexanderK Posted at 5-29 03:40
Also did that. It's just that I find it a bit frustrating it looks like they provide some support here, but that's no more than: have you got the latest firmware and software... ow and is your phone supported. And after that it's complete silence or no show.

Good that you have written to them, hope that you get a proper reply from them. My phone is a Samsung S 10 and is not supported for my drone Mavic 2 pro and works perfectly, but it is supported for mini 2. So I am unable to help you with this.
2021-5-29
Use props
AlexanderK
lvl.4
  • >>>
Netherlands

kyalami Posted at 5-29 07:34
Good that you have written to them, hope that you get a proper reply from them. My phone is a Samsung S 10 and is not supported for my drone Mavic 2 pro and works perfectly, but it is supported for mini 2. So I am unable to help you with this.

Yeah I have supported phones and not supported ones.... gone on all of them. Clean installs etc etc
2021-5-30
Use props
kyalami
Second Officer
Sweden

AlexanderK Posted at 5-30 02:48
Yeah I have supported phones and not supported ones.... gone on all of them. Clean installs etc etc

Hi again,
If you are using supported phones and done clean re instalments, then the only thing I Can think of that DJI should help you.  Just keep on to them.
2021-5-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules