How do i get my drone fix or returned
573 7 2021-5-11
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mattschaar
lvl.1
United States

I have bouth the Mavic 2 Pro back in march and I have still not even gotten to fly this thing. I get a error were it tells me the battery is low and it will not take off.
I have done everything from contact support and they had me send in all the batterys and even I have sent them the drone and smart control. I just got the drone and controler back today and it same error. DJI have sent me in this time frame a total of  7 batterys. I was told by support that they would fix or just replace my drone if they could not get it working. I was so looking forward to a new drone after my Gopro one became a paperweight but this one seem to be worst as the other one I got a chance to fly it.

Is there anything I can tell support to get them to fix the drone or get my money back,

Any help work be great.

2021-5-11
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

Hello, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure customer service. Could you please send us the CAS number or the ticket number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks
2021-5-11
Use props
mattschaar
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-11 23:59
Hello, we are sorry for bringing you this unpleasure customer service. Could you please send us the CAS number or the ticket number, we will help to follow up.

Thanks

CAS-6242869-X8T4S8
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I fully understand how you are feeling. Could you show me a screenshot of the error message in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.
2021-5-13
Use props
mattschaar
lvl.1
United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 5-13 03:44
I fully understand how you are feeling. Could you show me a screenshot of the error message in your app? I'd like to help you check it. Thanks.

2021-5-13
Use props
mattschaar
lvl.1
United States

2021-5-13
Use props
mattschaar
lvl.1
United States

2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

I have sent you a PM, please check it. Thanks.
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules