1299 8 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

Review after 1 Month of real use with all the reasons to buy it :-)

Note: Part II will contain all the reasons I don't like about it, and will be released this week as well. I will encourage you to watch both videos before you pull the trigger.

2021-5-12
Use props
videoeditman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6713271 ft
United States

Thanks for the review Henrik!
2021-5-12
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Excellent review mate. Thank you sharing.
I just bought mine and had issues and got a replacement today.
Hopefully will fly tomorrow.
2021-5-12
Use props
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

Thanks for the review
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Henrik Olsen. Good day and thank you for posting this review video you have created for the DJI Air 2S. Interesting work and thank you for your support. .
2021-5-12
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great review.  Looking forward to Part II.  
2021-5-13
Use props
Henrik Olsen
First Officer
Flight distance : 2042385 ft
  • >>>
Denmark

This is Part II: DJI Air 2S Review with all the things I don't like about it. You might agree or disagree, but it's important to know both the positive and negatives before you make up your mind

2021-5-15
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Henrik Olsen Posted at 5-15 03:05
This is Part II: DJI Air 2S Review with all the things I don't like about it. You might agree or disagree, but it's important to know both the positive and negatives before you make up your mind

You seem quite happy to come here and rain on peoples parade, even if you’re totally wrong. The reason dji did not put a C mark on this drone is “simple” criteria for C mark has not been fully established yet, nothing to do with dji, but thats not the full story, it has not been confirmed yet that dji air 2s will be put out to grass 2023, in fact a quick check on dji site you’ll see dji have already said that its likely air2 and air2s will be able to be retrofitted by FW HW or both, this is also fully backed up by EASA you’ll see below.

And while you seem to make it your business in most of your posts to try insulting dji users referring to them as FanBoys in a derogatory manner. The fact is if you just listened to some of them you might learn something and not keep spreading completely false information simply for clickbait.
And if this raises your profile then you might owe it to yourself to be more informed when posting. DFCF8A32-D34C-4D37-A634-8C87D302384D.jpeg
2021-5-16
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Good review!
2021-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now