Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV mode?
127 4 5-12 08:44
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C2ONxa2rpjOr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3658 ft
United States

Driving home after a 24 hr. shift at work and i had a thought.  i just received my Air2 for Holy Day, I have a galaxy note 20 phone, dji fly app, and googles in the basement. Can i switch to fpv mode this weekend and race in the park?
5-12 08:44
Use props
GaryDoug
Captain
Flight distance : 890246 ft
United States

Do you mean a race between other racers? I guess...if you don't mind being left far behind by much faster drones.
5-12 19:33
Use props
DJI Gamora
Super Moderator

Hi, djiuser_C2ONxa2rpjOr. Thanks for reaching out! Please be advised that the DJI Air 2S isn't compatible with any DJI Goggles. The DJI Air 2S can fly up to 19 m/s in Sport's Mode, however, it cannot compete for any racing-related events as this isn't designed for that purpose. Fly carefully and have a safe flight!
5-13 01:49
Use props
DowntownRDB
Captain
Flight distance : 525 ft
United States

Unfortunately, the Air 2S was not designed for racing with only 19 m/s for speed.  Still a great drone for what it was designed for.  
5-13 05:33
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.3
Flight distance : 78091 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the FPV mode you are referring to is a gimbal setting. It should be called Gimbal FPV Mode. I think it just switches the gimbal to operate in 2 axis instead of 3 axis.
6-10 12:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules