Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
FPV mode?
673 6 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_C2ONxa2rpjOr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3658 ft
United States

Driving home after a 24 hr. shift at work and i had a thought.  i just received my Air2 for Holy Day, I have a galaxy note 20 phone, dji fly app, and googles in the basement. Can i switch to fpv mode this weekend and race in the park?
2021-5-12
Use props
GaryDoug
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1264639 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you mean a race between other racers? I guess...if you don't mind being left far behind by much faster drones.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, djiuser_C2ONxa2rpjOr. Thanks for reaching out! Please be advised that the DJI Air 2S isn't compatible with any DJI Goggles. The DJI Air 2S can fly up to 19 m/s in Sport's Mode, however, it cannot compete for any racing-related events as this isn't designed for that purpose. Fly carefully and have a safe flight!
2021-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

Unfortunately, the Air 2S was not designed for racing with only 19 m/s for speed.  Still a great drone for what it was designed for.  
2021-5-13
Use props
DigitalBoss
lvl.4
Flight distance : 238934 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think the FPV mode you are referring to is a gimbal setting. It should be called Gimbal FPV Mode. I think it just switches the gimbal to operate in 2 axis instead of 3 axis.
2021-6-10
Use props
Scope_Berlin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1057283 ft
Germany

Any news on this ? Both devices have OC 3.0 .... why DJI does not support it ? Im really angry about this.... Cause at the release dji planned to make bundles with googles and Air 2s..... now, no news about any planning or new firmware.....
2021-8-17
Use props
Huginn Kenningar
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49635259 ft
Spain

FPV mode is just the gimbal turning, simulating the movement, but the drone flies exactly the same.
2021-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules