Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Flight Simulator with AIR 2s Control
16572 28 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
avelsmetal
New

Brazil

DJI Flight Simulator does not work with the control of the new AIR 2s.
I can't configure my new AIR 2s controller!

Can anyone help?

20210505_110742.jpg
2021-5-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The DJI Flight Simulator only works with the FPV remote currently.
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there avelsmetal. I am sorry for the ;trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. As posted above by DAFlys. The DJI Virtual Flight is only compatible with the DJI FPV drone and uses an IOS mobile device. Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
Jackie-Gan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 457477 ft
Mexico

I think he is talking about the DJI Flight Simulator of PC
https://www.dji.com/simulator
2021-5-15
Use props
djiuser_QqVp4ogg90SK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2521522 ft
United Kingdom

Hi avelsmetal. I recently bought an Air 2 S and was disappointed to find it is not yet supported in DJI's "Flight Simulator" application.

I emailed DJI support and this is the reply I got (boldface mine):

"Dear ##########,

Thank you for contacting DJI Technical Support.

We are grateful to assist you with your concern. This has been raised already to our Research and Development Team, and hopefully, it will be compatible in the future. We would appreciate it if you can check our official website from time to time for the latest updates.

Flight Simulator supports the DJI remote controllers for the Mavic Air, DJI Smart Controller, Phantom 4, Phantom 4 Advanced, Phantom 4 Pro, Phantom 4 Pro V2.0, Matrice 100, Matrice 600, Matrice 600 Pro, Inspire 1 Series, Lightbridge 2, MG-1P, T16, Cendence S currently.

We would like to remind you that during the period of outbreak prevention and control, please avoid visiting areas where the disease is prevalent, and also avoid crowds. Please wear a mask when going out, and keep your hands sanitized by washing and disinfecting them frequently. We will defeat this disease!

You'll soon receive a customer satisfaction survey for our service. We are looking forward to hearing your suggestions, and hope that you can share your valuable ideas with us. If your problem has not yet been solved, we will continue to assist you. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Any further questions, please feel free to contact us. We're always here to help.

Thanks for choosing DJI. Have a nice day and stay safe!"

So a very noncommittal and disappointing answer, especially given that the Air2S is their newest drone and arguably the best Prosumer offering of the current line up.
2021-5-17
Use props
m4ntson
New
Flight distance : 6145 ft
Lithuania

Hi all, also disappointed about this. Buying the latest drone and can't use all features.. Thumbs down for DJI.. I hope they will sort this soon.

BR,
m4ntson
2021-9-2
Use props
djiuser_UtZehX6jbYJl
New

Canada

I am in this threat for the same reason.
Too bad that hundreds of YouTubers mention only the better/new features og this drone but they never mention all the negatives.
Flying with this for a couple of weeks, this is the 3rd drawback I found compared to previous models.
2021-9-26
Use props
thegoodwood
New

India

We are the Best  Interior Designer in Noida  specializing in exclusive, cost-effective and luxurious interior design, detailing and space planning in Noida.
http://thegoodwood.in/interior-designer-in-noida/

2021-9-27
Use props
Siesta
New
Flight distance : 2270 ft
Australia

7 months down the track, any chance DJI will release an update to allow Air 2s controllers to operate the simulator? Any plans to do so?
2022-1-2
Use props
jonathannc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2436673 ft
United Kingdom

mini 2 and air 2s,  still not supported, it been a while since first raised, yet nothinghasbeen done.
2022-1-14
Use props
djiuser_Zp74sO0aE3pi
lvl.2

United States

21 January 2022
What would be better for a new flyer than some time on the sim developing muscle  memory. I also very disappointed!
2022-1-21
Use props
djiuser_sSXGeTXgYmE7
New

France

Me too, I'm super disappointed that my Air 2S remote controller doesn't even work with DJI Fly Simulator. But since we are small players who will stay on the free version, why would DJI waste time with us? Anyway, very bad note on this one
2022-1-23
Use props
djiuser_0H1WkgohFqPn
New
Flight distance : 9783 ft
Brazil

m4ntson Posted at 2021-9-2 02:46
Hi all, also disappointed about this. Buying the latest drone and can't use all features.. Thumbs down for DJI.. I hope they will sort this soon.

BR,

disappointed too

BR SP
2022-1-30
Use props
hubi07
lvl.1

Netherlands

You promise something and still don't deliver.
Apparently this is not being worked on. Thumbs down for DJI
2022-2-1
Use props
djiuser_ttbC0nmwk4rx
New

United States

Any updates?  So disappointing.  I thought I was buying the latest and greatest when I purchased the DJI Air 2S with the DJI Smart Controller!
2022-2-28
Use props
djiuser_CeEOwJbHf4cs
lvl.1

Philippines

Well I have the same issue bought my AS2 march2020 anyway I found away to use the DJISimulator though . If you have an Xbox controller arround connect that via the usb-c Cable and that works at least for flying  ;)
2022-3-12
Use props
djiuser_12SUjrp6ESMr
New
Flight distance : 193389 ft
United States

How do we request to have the DJI simulator work with the DJI AirS2?
2022-4-3
Use props
Shay23
lvl.1

Ireland

July 2022 and still no sign nor expectation of an update...
2022-7-26
Use props
FlyTheGlobe
New
Sri Lanka

DJI, please let us use the DJI simulator PC version with air 2s.
2022-7-26
Use props
kosirm
New
Croatia

PLEASE make DJI flight simulator PC version compatible with air 2s.
2022-8-14
Use props
Haikaru
New
Indonesia

November 2022, still no update for air 2s
2022-11-24
Use props
djiuser_3qTCetd2EiQZ
New
Flight distance : 16450 ft
United States

Anything new? What about using the air 2 controller with the Steam game TRYP FPV???
2023-1-14
Use props
djiuser_VQyug4sCAvcj
New

United States

I have a air 2s where can I download the sim for pc and I'll just use a compatible controller with the sim . Thank you
2023-4-6
Use props
Zachary Simon
New

United States

Haikaru Posted at 2022-11-24 05:41

June 2023... Still no compatibility with the Air 2S controller...
2023-6-22
Use props
Zachary Simon
New

United States

Haikaru Posted at 2022-11-24 05:41

June 2023... Still no compatibility with the Air 2S controller...
2023-6-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi everyone. Regretfully, DJI Air 2s is not compatible with the DJI Flight Simulator software. If you wish to use the Simulator, please check the compatible devices below:

Thank you for your kind understanding and support.
2023-6-22
Use props
Canal Com Bénin
New

Benin

Hello dears
Isit possible to install app on DJI RC MINI 3 PRO ?!
If yes, how? Thanks
2023-6-30
Use props
Anthai
lvl.2
Flight distance : 218038 ft
Thailand

Hi to all
2023 updates please
I own Air2s original controller, the rc new one with the monitor and I bought a new Avata with rc2 hand controller .

Which of those work with any simulator on Pc, android or iPhone?

The new Avata with the rc2 is NOT compatible with the virtual flight dji app. So despite all this equipment I have, it seems that I can’t run any simulator anywhere.

Correct?

What do you suggest as controller since all those are not compatible (unless they are), to be ably r to buy and run simulator like Tryp on r DJI (or what would you suggest?)

Which controller is the best in the market that I can buy for the Pc in this case?

Thank you all!
2023-7-29
Use props
djiuser_yx0NJEbCVrSu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 14275 ft
United Kingdom

Seems to me very strange that nobody seems to be asking WHY are designers designing drones/controllers that are incompatible with the flight sim feature of the Go app.
These things aren't dropping out of the sky, they're designed by human coders.  Suggesting to me that DJI has decided in its infinite wisdom to deny uniformity across its range.  Why might they do so?  Perhaps they have isolated design teams who don't agree on common features to include in every  drone sold.
In the past I've bought thousands of $$$ worth of DJI stuff, so would quite like to think that my opinions counted for SOMETHING.
But my feeling is that DJI is now so huge that it doesn't feel the need to listen to customer feedback any more.
Which is frequently the point where a competitor slides in, unnoted, who delivers what customers want. And begins to steal the big company's customer base. DJI just doesn't have enough really meaningful  competition right now.  But if this is wrong, it'd be nice to see some evidence from DJI that they intend VERY SOON to fix this silly omission.  After all, it's users who pay DJI's wages. You might say hat customers are the real bosses, since without customers no manufacturer can survive.

In many fields, this has happened. Management arrogance has caused  big operators in many fields of manufacture to eventually go bust.
The best way forwards is to LISTEN. Then to demonstrate that you're listening. And implement what's being requested.  Even if a software rework is needed. Even if it costs money to do so.
2023-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules