Downgrading Firmware Experience???
2771 1 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thru The Lens
lvl.2
United States

SCENARIO---we had to downgrade firmware on RC and M300, to coincide with what latest Hovermap firmware release would support from a DJI firmware perspective.  In doing that, our batteries and charging stations still have the "latest" DJI firmware version...which is 3-4 newer, released versions, compared to versions currently on RC's and M300's.

QUESTION---

1.  anyone have experience of downgrading firmware on charging stations and batteries?
2.  will connecting the RC to charging station automatically downgrade the station's "latest" firmware.....to match the version on the RC?
3.  "IF" #2 will work, do I assume once we insert the TB60 batteries into the station, the downgrade will also take place on the batteries?

THANKS IN ADVANCE....
2021-5-12
Use props
vincent70
lvl.1

Switzerland

Hello.

We have the same system... Hovermap.
I did the downgrading firmware several time without any problems... and without asking myself about batteries
Anyway, the M300 (and the Hovermap) work fine even if the batteries are not at the same firmware... until now.
Any way I guess the new firmware for Hovermap in online and that you don t have to downgrade the M300 any more:

BR

V
2021-7-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules