Pocket 2 Wide Angle Lens - Too Easy To Lose!!
2615 8 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
john
lvl.1
Canada

Hi,

I do a lot of videos with the Pocket 2, but I am now on my FIFTH wide angle lens for the Pocket 2!  The wide angle lens falls off whenever the Pocket 2 gets bumped, and because it is all black I typically can’t find it in the grass/dirt/etc.  I continue to have to buy new ones, which is getting expensive.

So, I would like to make a recommendation.  Please, please, please - either strengthen the magnets in the lens so it doesn’t fall off OR paint it bright yellow so I can find it when it is in the ground.

I hope you can feel my pain
2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there john. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. This is not the experience we want you to have with your DJI Pocket 2. I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Again, I am sorry and thank you.
2021-5-12
Use props
john
lvl.1
Canada

Good morning Stephen.  Thank you so much for your attention to my issue - I really appreciate it!!
John
Gold Media
2021-5-13
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

+1 on this issue.  
2021-5-13
Use props
KerryG
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11736709 ft
  • >>>
United States

I use small bits of gaffers tape to secure the wide angle lens. After buying my second one, I was determined not to lose it again.
2021-5-13
Use props
Andycris3107
lvl.1

Singapore

I’m on my third lens. Lost my first in less than a week. I now use a small piece of cord which attaches well to a third party lens (which is actually way better and cheaper than the original) so that if it falls it won’t go anywhere. Really bad design by Dji - need to do better unless this is a way to sell more lenses.
2021-6-10
Use props
mowmow
lvl.1
Qatar

Aside from weak magnets, the adhesives that stick the magnet to the wide angle lens are also weak. the two magnets popped off when I decided to use it and I have only tested it at home.  
2021-6-10
Use props
mowmow
lvl.1
Qatar

Andycris3107 Posted at 6-10 19:20
I’m on my third lens. Lost my first in less than a week. I now use a small piece of cord which attaches well to a third party lens (which is actually way better and cheaper than the original) so that if it falls it won’t go anywhere. Really bad design by Dji - need to do better unless this is a way to sell more lenses.

Doesn't it add to the weight?
2021-6-10
Use props
anamariebdeleon
New

Philippines

Lost might the first time I used it outside. Really sad.
2022-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules