DJI Mavic 2 pro Samsuns s21 BLACK SREEN
432 4 2021-5-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MVT0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1041480 ft
Bulgaria

Hello from around two months I can't fly with my mavic 2 pro and samsung s21. Video transmission not working with this phone and DJI go 4, the screen is black or show one frame wich is frozen and grey. Today my hope dead with the new update of samsung s21 /G991BXXU3AUE1/ the problem still persist. Also I see that the users with samsung s21 which have the problems are with Exynos processor, those with Snapdragon has no problem. I wrote to DJI support to resolve the problem, sent them everything /serial numbers, logs from phone and aircraft, screenshots and videos, version of the app, phone and firmware/ and they have no solution of the problem. I think that this is very disappointed, two months and still no solution and nobody know when will resolve the problem.
I use mavic 2 pro for work this is not my hobby, I'm videographer. Now I should to buy new phone only to use mavic 2 pro...

I see that alot of user with DJI Fly app has the same problem and they have solution for the problem to downgrade the app to 1.3.0 version. If anybody know the solution of this case I will be very happy.

2021-5-12
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there MVT0. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

2021-5-13
Use props
MVT0
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1041480 ft
Bulgaria

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-13 00:19
Hello there MVT0. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S21) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 application and on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said DJI application and for the said DJI drone. There is a possibility that the Samsung S21 will be able to work on the DJI Go 4 application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said application and for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Go 4 application while in use For reference, I will be posting the list of the recommended mobile device for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.

[view_image]

Hello and thanks for the fast response. According to mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 I should to buy Samsung Galaxy S9 or Huawei P20 Pro which are 3 years old and can't find them new in the market?
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

MVT0 Posted at 5-13 00:38
Hello and thanks for the fast response. According to mobile device list for the DJI Go 4 I should to buy Samsung Galaxy S9 or Huawei P20 Pro which are 3 years old and can't find them new in the market?

Hi there. Thank you for the reply and for these information you have given. Rest assured that DJI is continuously testing multiple mobile devices to be added on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and for the DJI Go 4 application. Thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_c4eZtnWn8cOS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 98009 ft
Russia

they are in no hurry to fix the problem. Apparently, I'll have to sell dji and buy autel
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules