Shaky video
278 2 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Darcy_7
lvl.1

Australia

Hi All

I've got a Mavic Air that I've owned since new. I noticed occasionally, I get this shake in the video it produces. Sometimes it's very noticeable. Other times it's only very slight. Sometimes it affects the whole video and other times it stops after a short period of time.

When I hold the drone in my hand with the power on and I move it around, I can hear the gimbal making a very slight noise that could be producing the vibration but it's hard for me to know for sure. I've replaced the props but that has had no effect.

Has anyone else had this issue? Was it a simple fix?

thanks
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Darcy_7. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Before this issue happened was there a hard landing or a crash that happened to your DJI Mavic Air and can you please post a short sample video showing the issue on the gimbal of the said DJI drone for us to see and assist you further? Thank you.
2021-5-13
Use props
Darcy_7
lvl.1

Australia

Hi Stephen

Thanks for the reply. The drone has had one crash but it was minor and only caused a few scratches to the case. Regardless, the problem was there before the crash so I doubt that is the cause. Hopefully, this link to a video works.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1KuZfykbJ9g-L5Xjeh8_HAbsYtGE6pmt8/view?usp=sharing
2021-5-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules