1387 5 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DimatzMichal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 138 ft
Slovakia

Hey guys,

we have a problem with our system (Matrice 300RTK, H20T and enterprice controller).
We want to create Mission on DJI Pilot app, but everytime we select "Camera type" the app crashes.
It`s behaving like this with drone on/off, camera connected/disconnected.
I`ve completed all updates via PC DJI Assistent for Matrice, no help

Please help, i really need Mission Flight to work.

Thanks
Michal
2021-5-13
Use props
fans5b25584c
Second Officer
Flight distance : 24012 ft
United States

Wish I could help, but after 100's of offline missions and 50 or so actual flights, I've never had the Pilot App crash once.

The Enterprise Controller is basically just an Android device with DJI branding, and all Android devices have a log file that describes how apps behave including why they crash. There is one for the Android system and one for the DJI Pilot App. It's been a while since I've had to look at one, but I can research where it is, but the last time I had to it said in plain English something understandable like "GPS Position not available" or "Required Permissions Denied".

Just on the surface I would think its something having to do with a missing or corrupt camera definition file, so in you case the log might say "required datafile not found" or something. Updating the app might fix that by giving you a new version, including a new camera file.

Can you create, save, and fly a mission with no camera at all? Maybe that would initialize something.

My experience with DJI Support via email has been surprisingly good. The first answer you get is that its not their fault and that you should restart the controller, but if you ask again you get an email from someone who asks intelligent questions and so far has helped me to an understanding of every problem I've had.

Perhaps they could send you a new camera definition file and tell you where it goes.

I can try defining a mission with a H20T if it would help, but I'm relatively sure you're not the first person to use that camera.
2021-5-13
Use props
DimatzMichal
lvl.2
Slovakia

Thanks for the quick response.
It does it even without camera connected, even with the drone turned off completely.
I've tried to look up the logs, I found it, but the cause off crash is: null

What concerns me, is that my mission planning screen looks completely different than any screen I have seen in YouTube tutorials.
I think I try to restore the controller somehow.
Still waiting for the email response from DJI support.
2021-5-13
Use props
DimatzMichal
lvl.2
Slovakia

One new point.
I don't have "Save" and "play" buttons on the left side of the app and there is already some time calculation made, bud I haven't created any mission yet.
2021-5-14
Use props
DimatzMichal
lvl.2
Slovakia

Hello guys, solved by resetting local data. Advice in this forum
LINK
I didn't noticed this before.

Thanks anyway
2021-5-17
Use props
JAVILLENEUVE
lvl.1

Canada

Amazing. I've had the same issue with the P1 and the H20... I appreciate it.
2021-6-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules