fc_log.log
3175 6 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Flight distance : 80646017 ft
Poland

Is it now possible to view the fc_log file saved on the sd card? Unfortunately, it has a volume of 512MB. Airdata rejects such a large file.
2021-5-13
Use props
relaxosmo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 180604 ft
Hungary

Upload the flight log from the log folder of dji fly app on your phone. I also dont know why my LOG folder on SD card is 1 GB!!
2021-5-13
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

I need a fly record from an sd card, not the one from a smartphone. I want to know what happened after the connection was lost. File extensions are different. There is a .log on sd and a .txt on the smartphone. The sizes are also very different. I mean, how and is it possible to view this fly record from the card?
2021-5-13
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Are you sure that there is more information in the fc_log.log and why not in the DJIFlightRecord * .txt or in the * _fly * .dat in the directory MCDatFlightRecord ? These files usually contain everything you need, including disconnections. Airdata also only reads the log files.
By the way, the dji.go.v5\FlightRecord\MCDatFlightRecord and also the complete log directory dji.go.v5\Log can be deleted. The logs in dji.go.v5\FlightRecord I move to the pc from time to time.
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

Imagine a situation that you lose range, e.g. due to a discharged battery in the RC. The drone returns in the RTH procedure and does not reach the homepoint, but lands earlier, much earlier. Would you like to know why. You don't have it on DJI fly. This is included in the fc.log file on the sd card. And I'd like to know that. The file is large, because it is not a log, but the whole history of recorded flights, similar to fly export from Assistant 2. Can I view these records and where?
2021-5-14
Use props
jonny007
Second Officer
Germany

Yeah, I get what you want, but how do you know what's in this log if you've never seen its contents? I doubt whether historical data are stored there, because the file does not grow, it has always the same size, whether you have made 0 flights or 100. Or it is a kind of swap file with an always fixed size. In any case, they cannot be read out with the usual analyzers. Probably only from DJI.
2021-5-14
Use props
djiuser_nO2RdSW5BSUg
Second Officer
Poland

FC means: flight control, so it contains flight data. It's a shame there's encrypted content there and there's no way to see it.
2021-5-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules