936 9 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Suren
Captain
Flight distance : 13425892 ft
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI, Our flight distance is not updating anymore on the forum, Why? Can you fix this please. I have done over 20km of flight with my Air2S and it did not move even 1 feet on here
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello there Suren. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if your flight distance has been credited to your account, there could be a delay with the said posting of your flight distance. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.
2021-5-13
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Have you tried logging out and back into the forum,  sometimes that kicks the system to update.
2021-5-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-13 20:20
Hello there Suren. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to check if your flight distance has been credited to your account, there could be a delay with the said posting of your flight distance. In addition I will cascade these information to the designated DJI department for further attention. Thank you.

My flight distance has stayed the same since after my first flight. I have done numerous flights but it stays the same on here, it shows on the Fly app but not here.
2021-5-13
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DAFlys Posted at 5-13 23:20
Have you tried logging out and back into the forum,  sometimes that kicks the system to update.

Tried that does not work
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Suren Posted at 5-13 23:49
My flight distance has stayed the same since after my first flight. I have done numerous flights but it stays the same on here, it shows on the Fly app but not here.

Hi there Suren. Thank you for the reply and for these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department as well for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.
2021-5-14
Use props
Suren
Captain
  • >>>
New Zealand

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-14 01:37
Hi there Suren. Thank you for the reply and for these information. I will forward these information to the designated DJI department as well for further attention. Again, I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you.

Thank you Stephen. I also emailed Airdata as the flight logs were not syncing properly to them, they say it is a known issues with the Fly app. See their response below on a temp fix until Dji resolves the issue.

Hi Suren,

Thanks for reaching out, and I’m happy to help.

Please be advised that cropped flights when using an iOS device with DJI Fly is a known issue. Essentially, DJI uploads the flight record to their servers while the drone is still in the air, resulting in a cropped flight when AirData receives it.

In short, the answer is to disable "Auto-sync flight records" before you fly and re-enable it when you are finished flying. This will ensure that DJI's servers receive the complete flight log.

For more information, we wrote a guide on this topic, which discusses how to avoid these cropped flights, and how to get the complete flights for those that have already been uploaded. Please see the guide here: https://app.airdata.com/dji-fly-iphone

Lastly, while we have reported this issue to DJI, if you wanted to inform them as well it may help them prioritize this issue accordingly.

I hope this helps, and don’t hesitate to reach out with any further questions.
2021-5-14
Use props
rwynant V1
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4842277 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 5-13 20:20

This has happened before.....I've logged out and in several times...but still show 4.8 million ft

I am now well over 6.6 million ft in the DJI app......please fix.

Randy
2021-5-14
Use props
Reguzz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 60375420 ft
Indonesia

Hey, for "Flight Distance" indicator in this forum, can it be change from feet to meter/kilometer?
2021-5-17
Use props
Miguel Leitao
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

Reguzz Posted at 5-17 04:40
Hey, for "Flight Distance" indicator in this forum, can it be change from feet to meter/kilometer?

That would be nice!
2021-5-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules