Binding replacement drone to my DJI Care Refresh
3033 10 2021-5-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PRKELLY
lvl.1
Flight distance : 180810 ft
United States

Anyone know how to do this?  I just got the replacement and have no idea how to bind its serial number to the agreement.
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi PRKELLY, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Your DJI Care Refresh has been bound to your replacement drone, please check it. Thanks.
2021-5-14
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

If you sent your drone to Dji trough Dji Care Refresh Plan, the replacement drone they send you comes already linked to the same plan.
2021-5-13
Use props
PRKELLY
lvl.1
United States

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-13 11:40
If you sent your drone to Dji trough Dji Care Refresh Plan, the replacement drone they send you comes already linked to the same plan.

I did, but just checked it and its still bound to my old one.
2021-5-13
Use props
Miguel Leitão
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977067 ft
Portugal

PRKELLY Posted at 5-13 11:48
I did, but just checked it and its still bound to my old one.

Where are you seeing?Have you activated the replacement drone?

2021-5-13
Use props
PRKELLY
lvl.1
United States

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-13 11:52

Yes, just did a quick flight.
2021-5-13
Use props
PRKELLY
lvl.1
United States

Miguel Leitão Posted at 5-13 11:52

Actually, i had not bound it to my account, just did so and plan to wait a few to check again on the refresh.  It does show as invalid under value added service.
2021-5-13
Use props
PRKELLY
lvl.1
United States

PRKELLY Posted at 5-13 12:33
Yes, just did a quick flight.

It is activated and the policy still shows the old SN.
2021-5-13
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

PRKELLY Posted at 5-13 16:17
It is activated and the policy still shows the old SN.

Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience. For the agreement document, as it has been sent to your when you purchased the original drone, the old SN would always be shown on it even you have the drone fixed or replaced. But you can still enjoy the DJI Care refresh service after it, we can use the new SN to track the previous fix/replacement record. Please don't worry about this.You can also send the information to djicare@dji.com if you still have any concerns for that, our DJI Care team will help to follow up.

Thanks
2021-5-14
Use props
fans73b7e29a
lvl.1

United States

DJI Wanda Posted at 2021-5-14 23:48
Hello there, we are sorry for bringing you any inconvenience. For the agreement document, as it has been sent to your when you purchased the original drone, the old SN would always be shown on it even you have the drone fixed or replaced. But you can still enjoy the DJI Care refresh service after it, we can use the new SN to track the previous fix/replacement record. Please don't worry about this.You can also send the information to djicare@dji.com if you still have any concerns for that, our DJI Care team will help to follow up.

Thanks

I got my replacement drone today and want to bind it to my goggles and controller . i do not want to lose my dji care refresh. How do I do this .I am not computer wise please help me , Thank you
2-12 10:34
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans73b7e29a Posted at 2-12 10:34
I got my replacement drone today and want to bind it to my goggles and controller . i do not want to lose my dji care refresh. How do I do this .I am not computer wise please help me , Thank you

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. Would you please provide us the case for checking? Thanks.

If it is inconvenient to post here, you could sent by PM.
2-12 18:03
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules